{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂- 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮}

Have I ever tell you that you guys are so funny? No?
Reading your comments really made my day.
Stay positive!
HAPPY READING!!

Stay positive! HAPPY READING!!

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ ρєяfє¢т - є∂ ѕнєєяαи ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

They stomped their feet harshly to the ground, squishing every little thing under their shoes. Jaemin and Jeno groaned as the girls kept on pulling them deeper to the forest.

They insisted to have a picnic in the forest, kept on telling them that the forest is beautiful and some stuff that the boys could hardly care about.

"I can't believe we are already having our first date together." Jiin said happily. Jaemin rolled his eyes. He grew to know that Jiin was kinda the stupid and oblivious sister between the two.

He sighed as another headache attacked his head. He groaned as he rubbed his temples to ease off the pain.

While Jaemin was stuck with Jiin, Jeno was stuck with Yeeun.

Jeno groaned as Yeeun kept on talking about their unrealistic future. "If we have a baby together what would we name it? Oh! Do you want a girl or a boy? I always want it to be a boy! So it can grow just like you."

Jeno rolled his eyes in annoyance. Nobody wants to have sex with this bitch.

Just when they thought it will get worse, the girls shrieked happily as they ran between the bushes.

"Are you even enjoying this Nana?" Jeno asked raising a brow to the younger. Jaemin lazily turned his head towards the older, "Do you want an honest answer or a lie?"

"Honest, "

"Then I am enjoying it, " Jaemin said sarcastically, giving the older a fale smile before turning it back to a miserable frown.

Jeno nodded and walked the way the girls walked through. When they've finally gotten out from the bushes, they felt their blood boiled in anger as they saw the girls playing around on the familiar place.

It Renjun's secret garden.

"This is our secret garden."

Jaemin wanted to go up to them and yell but Jeno grabbed his arm, preventing him from doing so.

"You just going to let them do that to Renjun's flowers?" Jaemin gritted his teeth, the girls were stepping on the flowers making it died instantly there. Jeno also wanted to knock some senses to them but he couldn't. The girls were just so stupid to talk to.