{𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
  ೋ уσυтн - тяσує ѕιναи ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

Renjun avoided the dancing guest as he then moved behind the stairs. Hiding from the crowd, he sighed. The two princes weren't showing up.

Renjun almost waited for two hours since the party began but their were nowhere to be found. He massaged his temples as he then walked out to grab a drink.

He walked towards the food stall and grabbed a glass filling it with some fruit punch. Although the prince might be turning legal this year but there are still kids in the room.

Renjun gulped down his drink as he stared at the loving couples on the dance floor. He felt so  jealous after seeing all the couples danced to the slow music. Even Yangyang take turns with both Hendery and XiaoJun.

Just when he thought he'll break the glass, a voice boomed across the room, grabbing full attention of everyone around.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, May I present to you the royal highnesses."

He turned and bowed, moving backwards as he let the royals step in front.

"King Jaehyun And his lover, Prince Taeyong."

They both smiled and waved before sitting down on their respective throne.

"King Doyoung And his lover, Prince Taeil."

They did the same thing to the crowd as they sat back on their throne.

"And the two princes you've all been waiting for, please welcome, Prince Lee Jeno And Prince Na Jaemin."

Both Jeno and Jaemin smiled brightly as their eyes wandered across the room searching for a particular male.

"Now, the princes will go down and interact with all of you in order to find a perfect suitor for each of them. You may proceed your highness."

Jeno and Jaemin immediately went down as told. Smiling kindly to the guests around, making every girl fall for them all over again.

Renjun in the other hand, kept on avoiding the princes. When the princes went closer to his side, he quickly dashed off to the other side.

He looked through every face he saw, trying to find his friends. But sadly they were no where to be found. Renjun pouted and went back to the food stall, munching on the little desserts there.