{𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
    ೋ мσσи¢нιℓ∂ - ям  ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

He walked through the aisle as he focused on searching the book he needed

One by one he read the title of each book he saw but none fits the one he needed

He stayed there all morning, not even bothering the brown haired teen beside him who kept whining

"Injunie hyung... When are we going out? This place is so boring." Yangyang said, putting his chin on top of his hand which is resting on the wooden table. "Not yet Yangyang, I haven't found the book I needed." The blond-haired respond, earning a groan from his friend. "Ugh... I should've gone out with Hendery and XiaoJun instead." Yangyang mumbled under his breath as his friend continued to look through the books.

The bell of the library rings, signaling the librarian that a newcomer had entered.  Jungwoo looked up from the book his reading to meet the face of the person who just entered the library but only to be shocked as he stared at the two teens in front of him.

"Uh... Hello there, how can I help you?" Jungwoo stammered through his words. "Yes, I needed some help in making an announcement on this matter." The raven-haired male said, handing a piece of paper to the librarian. The blond-haired librarian read through the piece of paper before turning back to the two teens in front of them.

"When do you need it?" The librarian asked, trying to sound calm. "The royal highnesses need it as soon as possible. If you can, please finish it by the end of the day."  This time it was the tall orange haired teen to speak.

Jungwoo nodded his head as he understood the situation now. "Well, how much copy do you want?"

"Enough for the whole village to see and 10 more for the neighboring kingdom."  The librarian took note as he calculates the cost for it. "Okay, I'll try my best to finish it as soon as possible but I need a name as from whom this announcement is"

"Prince Na Jaemin"

Hearing the name of the pink haired prince, the blond-haired boy peeked his head as he saw two males standing in front of his librarian friend. Both of them wearing a noble uniform as if they work for the royal family which they are.

"Okay, Prince... Na... Jaemin... Okay, then I need both of you to sign this. Here." Jungwoo said handing over the paper and the pen to the two teens.