{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂- 𝓽𝔀𝓸}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ ¢яуιиg ιи тнє ¢ℓυв - ¢αмιℓα ¢αвєℓℓσ ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

"That's my cake! That whore!"

After both of the princes told the elders about the situation. Obviously someone was mad.

"Good thing you didn't eat the cake Jeno. The sugar level there was doubled." Winwin said, not impressed by the situation.

Jeno sighed and sat down next to Ten. "She's probably shoving her cake-face in to the cake." Jeno said, making the elders laughed

"Its true though, both of them wear to much makeup. " Jaemin said joining in.

"Okay, now that you're done here. Get out! No tops are allowed here."

Both Jaemin and Jeno raised a brow, confused by the comment. "What do you mean?" Jeno asked.

"It's the dom and sub kinda thing."

"Well, I'll be on my to the door." Jeno said standing up, "What the?! You're saying that you can top me?" Jaemin said not accepting the indirect comment.

"I can top you too FYI." Jaemin said as he crossed his arms glaring at the older. "Shut both of your mouths and get the hell out because both of you are tops." Ten spat as he glared at the princes.

Winwin nudged Ten grabbing his attention. "If both of them are tops who's their bottom?"

"Renjun,"

Taeyong and Ten said in unison. Jaemin and Jeno stood there in disbelief. "You pervert hyung! How dare you think about Renjun like that?!!" Jaemin exclaimed at the older. Taeyong chuckled ignoring the soft hitting he has been receiving.

"You can't actually deny that fact." Taeyong smirked towards the youngers. Jeno and Jaemin were taken back. "Why is that?"

"Tell then Winwin," Taeyong said nudging the Butler. "Let's just say when I was checking in the middle of the night, I heard unholy stuffs from both of your rooms."

They both blushed, "W-we d-don't know wh-What you're talking a-about." Jeno stuttered as he looked around the room except the elders.