{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ 2002 - αииє мαяιє ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

The palace became a chaotic place. With the sudden disappearance of Johnny and Yuta followed by Taeyong, really made every matter worse.

Doyoung was already stressed out from dealing the bratty girls and now he had to deal with his emotional brothers. Jaehyun was no better. He was missing his husband. Every night he went out just to find him.

Except Taeyong's story was different.

It was his choice to stay with Renjun and the rest. After hearing the full story from Renjun, he decided to help. After all Renjun is his future brother-in-law.

It's no use for Renjun to deny, he still loves the two princes. He loves them so much that he hated the fact he believed the man.

"Renjunie,"

Renjun turned around the see the red-haired king, "What is it Yongie hyung?" He asked as he stopped in his tracks.

"Until this all over, will you come back to us?" Taeyong asked holding Renjun's small hand. Walking hand in hand, Renjun stayed quiet for a while. Taeyong glanced back to younger and back to the forest. "You don't hav-"

"I will."

Taeyong turned back to Renjun with wide eyes and a smile. "Really?" He asked in full enthusiasm. Renjun nodded and faced the older, "I couldn't really hide it. I still love them. I regretted leaving them in the first place."

Taeyong smiled and hugged the smaller, "I love you already Junnie."

"You don't love me before? "

"Uh- no I mea-"

Renjun laughed and hugged the king back. "Just joking with you, your highness."

Taeyong pouted but soon laughed it off with Renjun. They continued to walked down the path towards the deeper parts of the forest.

They were currently searching for a secret hideout of the unknown man. XiaoJun and Renjun thought the man was the one behind their curse and he might have the same power as them. So it would make sense for them to search the whole forest first.