{𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
    ೋ  му му му - тяσує ѕιναи  ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

No words can express the happiness both Jaemin and Renjun felt when the saw each other.

"Oh, princess."

He said wrapping his arms around Renjun, hugging him tightly. He kissed Renjun's neck which later moved to his face. "I missed you so much Injuniee, "

"I missed you too."

Renjun giggled when Jaemin's lips continued to attack his face. He pushed the latter away gently as he cupped the face of the prince. Renjun smiled before leaning in to place a peck on his nose.

Jaemin blushed before hugging Renjun again. "I don't know how you came here but boy, am I glad to see you."

Renjun chuckled and pulled away from the hug, making eye contact with the prince's golden brown orbs. Jaemin let his hands make its way to Renjun's cheeks again, caressing it so dearly.

"Where were you all this time Renjun?" he asked, eyes never left from Renjun's.

Renjun smiled, "Away, "

"Away from what?"

"From pressure, from reality."

Jaemin chuckled at the answer. "Reality? Why is that?"

"I saw the announcement you made, "

Renjun said with a small smile. Jaemin frowned, knowing what he meant. He looked down in shame before looking back up.

"I swear Renjun it wasn't m-"

Jaemin tried explaining but Renjun cut him off. "It's fine I understand." He said as his eyes started to tear up. He held back his tears, sniffing his nose a little bit. "So, who's the lucky lady?" he asked, forcing a smile.

Jaemin shook his head and cupped the other's face. "There's no lady. There's no one."

"You don't need to deny it." Renjun said with a smile. "You and Jeno soon will get married."

"You don't understand princess. It is a ball in honor of my birthday. Jeno and I needed to find a suitor at that ball. "