『 CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 』

Christmas came like a blast as Renjun was excitedly skipping his way up to the kitchen, meeting his now brother-in-law.

"Taeyong hyung!"

Renjun shouted when he opened the door. He quickly ran up to the older, hugging him tightly.

"Merry Christmas hyung!"

Renjun could hear the older chuckled as Taeyong warped his arms around the smaller.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Junnie." Taeyong replied.

"Don't call him that, only Jeno and I are allowed to." A raspy voice said from behind.

Renjun separated himself from Taeyong as he then kissed the younger by the lips. "Hi, Jaemin."

"Morning Junnie, Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas Nana."

Renjun let out a small giggle as the younger kissed him again on the forehead. "Jeno still asleep?"

Jaemin nodded as the door opened again.

"Wow! It's packed. Merry Christmas you all." The small Raven male said.

"Merry Christmas to you too Ten," Taeyong replied.

"Why are you all here in the early morning? Ten asked, walking to the kettle to heat up water.

"Couldn't sleep. Too excited." Renjun said, smiling brightly towards him. Jaemin let out a chuckled, nuzzling his nose to Renjun's blond locks.

"Injun woke me up."

"No, I didn't"

"When you got out of bed, you accidentally fell on top of me."

Renjun smiled innocently before hugging the younger. "Sorry then, "

"You two want some tea?" Ten asked pouring the boiling water to his cup.

"Can I get a hot chocolate instead?" Renjun asked politely. Ten nodded and grabbed out a mug for Renjun.

"I'll have Americano" Jaemin said after.

"One shot."

"At least make it two shots."

Ten nodded.

❁ ❁ ❁

Taking their drinks outside the kitchen. Renjun pulled Jaemin to the garden where the cold wind greeted them out and everything was covered with crystal white snow.

"It's beautiful!"

Renjun exclaimed as they got out.

"Careful Injunie, you have a hot chocolate there." Jaemin reminded.

"Why are you acting mature, you're usually very childish, Nana"