{𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂}

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
   ѕωαи ℓαкє
- ρуσтя ιℓуι¢н т¢нαιкσνѕку -
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

Months passed and the kingdom continued to grow in happiness. Renjun and his friends had moved from their homes in the village and to the palace with the invitation from the kings

Jaemin and Jeno continued to shower Renjun with their love as it goes the same for all of the couples.

It was an early morning in the palace where we could see fragile blond-haired male panicking for his life.

"Ten hyung! Winwin hyung!"

Renjun shouted as his legs ran towards the kitchen. He opened the door to see three adults sitting peacefully enjoying their cup of tea.

"Renjun? Why are you shouting in the morning?"

The red-haired king asked, raising a brow to see the younger standing in front of the door with only an oversized tunic covering his small body. "Is that yours? Or is it Jeno's? Or Jaemin's?" Ten asked.

"It's too big to be Renjun's" Winwin replied as Ten hummed nodding his head.

"I didn't expect Taeyong hyung to be here. But whatever! I need your help!"

"What is it Renjun?" Taeyong asked softly.

"You guys knew Jaemin and Jeno have proposed to me months ago right?"

"Couldn't it be more obvious with that diamond ring lingering around your finger." Ten smiled, his eyes landed on the ring around Renjun's ring finger.

Renjun blushed as he hid his hand to his back. His other hand playing with it. "Right, well I'm not prepared for today. I haven't even prepared a gift for them."

"So your point is?"

"Please help me go through this wedding. I'm not mentally and physically ready for this! Oh my God!" Renjun shouted as the other three laughed.

"Ten and I couldn't be much help but Taeyong hyung here could," Winwin said refilling his cup.

"Please! Taeyong hyung! You need to help me!"

"Alright, alright I'll help you. Go change we'll head out to the village." Taeyong said as Renjun nodded and rushed out and quickly change his attire.

❁ ❁ ❁

"So why are we here again?" Renjun asked his hand locked with the older.

Taeyong chuckled, "You said you haven't prepared any gifts right? We're here to find that."

"That leads to my other question. Why do we need to give them gifts?"