{𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ѕну - נαι ωαєтfσя∂
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

The sunlight runs into the room, landing on the blond boy's eyes.

Squinting his eyes, turning around hoping to go back to sleep.

He covered his face with one pillow, blocking the light that lit above him.

He heard some whispering as he shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

"Do you think he's awake?" A voice said, "I think so but maybe he's too tired to." Another voice said, with a deeper tone this time. The blond boy groaned as he turns his head to the other side not wanting to wake up. "So cute.." "I agree. I would keep him if father gave permission."

The blond boy groaned as he tries to shake does weird voice out from his head thinking it as it was a dream. "Do you think he's dreaming?" " Could be" The two voices kept on having conversations as he was trying to sleep but soon gave up as he moved the pillow from his face, slowly opening his eyes.

He turned his head to face the ceiling, only to meet with two unfamiliar faces.

The first boy on his right had pink cotton candy hair, brown chocolate eyes, perfect jawlines. All that was completed with a smile that could possibly heal the whole world.

The blond boy lazily blinks his eyes before glancing to the other boy.

He had snow-white hair, dark brown eyes, and very defined jawlines. The white-haired smiled at him making eye smile as well.

The blond boy lazily shut his eyes before rubbing his eyes with his fist before opening his eyes realizing its not a dream. His eyes widen before he sat up and moved away from them.

The two males smiled at him "Slept well Sleeping Beauty?" The pink haired said showing another wide smile. He stays silent in response before scooting away from them, trying to not be scared but completely failed. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you." This time the white-haired said, creating another eye smile for him. He was scared, not knowing where was he, who were they and his mother especially, was she worried?

"W-w-who are you two?" He asked stuttering, mental slapping himself at his own actions. The two males chuckled lowly before answering his question. "I'm Na Jaemin." The pink haired said before turning to his friend "My name is Lee Jeno, please to meet you."