{𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}

Who cried during the last chapter?

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ fαℓℓιиg ℓιкє тнє ѕтαяѕ - נαмєѕ αятнυя ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

People said during heart broken times, ice cream helps but it wasn't working on Renjun. After he left, he decided to steal some ice cream which is totally not like Renjun at all.

He ate his ice cream in pain as he cried in a every spoonful of ice cream he took. It was stupid of him to let the words get into his head. He regretted breaking the relationship just like that not like they were in a relationship. It was like giving the princes false hope.

He agreed to them happily but few minutes later he broke it up. He messed up so bad and he knew there was no chance for him any more.

He cried again as the animals around him stared at him with sorrow in their face. He glanced to them before sobbing again. "Don't you dare look at me like that! I don't need your pity!" Renjun shouted, completely loosing his mind.

He was like this for hours. Renjun didn't care anymore. He rather stay in this stupid curse forever than turning back into a human and meet the princes in an awkward situation.

The none stop sobbing and crying echoed through the forest as he finished the last spoonful of ice cream. "Damn it! Now I ran out of ice cream!" he whined like a baby missing his mother. Maybe he did. He missed his mother's embrace. She was always there whenever he feels down.

He sobbed, "Mother, I wish you were here..."

Renjun glanced to the east side of the forest, seeing a little ray of sunshine. The sun was finally rising and he sighed before wiping the tears from his eyes. Just at that moment, Renjun's body started to glow immediately turning back to his cursed form, the swan.

He looked to both of his wings before sighing and slumping his body down to the cold hard ground. It hasn't been a day since the incident yet Renjun is already longing for the princes touch.

He felt vulnerable in this form. His eyes lazily blinked as he let the other critters circled around him, eyeing him weirdly. He groaned and covered his face with his big wings.

"That was the best night ever!"

A voice cheered making Renjun groaned in pain. His friends finally came and in their cursed forms. They kept on chit-chatting about what happened during their ball. It was nothing compared to Renjun's night.