{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ᴍɪᴋᴀ ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

Taeyong's eyes was burning with fire as it was filled with anger. He was emotionally unstable. Why would his father do this? Why would his father hurt Renjun like this?

Why?

Just why?

The old man chuckled evilly as he stared directly to Taeyong's eyes with his red ones. "I learned it the hard way. If you want to take something that was rightfully yours, you need to take it by force"

The man laughed as thunder struck the wood in front of Taeyong, letting the little pieces pierced into his skin. Renjun pulled Taeyong back, telling to get out from here but Taeyong was stubborn.

"Father, come home with us and talk about it." Taeyong said, his hand holding Renjun's. The old man scoffed and looked away, "All of this wouldn't happen if you followed as I say."

And with that, the man vanished from their sight. Taeyong turned back to Renjun, only to Renjun suffocating on the wall with the man taking out every inch of his power.

Taeyong tried pushing his father aside but he got pushed back instead.

"You're a distraction Taeyong!"

The man shouted, without anytime to run away, Taeyong was struck with lightning bolt, he scream in agony as the pain was too much for him to handle.

Renjun felt his eyes tear up, Taeyong was dying in front of his eyes and it was all his fault. Taeyong shouldn't have come here. Taeyong shouldn't have help him.

"Stop it please!!" Renjun shouted but the man ignored him instead he continued on draining Renjun's power and striking Taeyong.

Or was it really Taeyong?

A sudden pain struck the man's head frombehind as he then groaned in pain, stopping everything that he had been doing. Renjun fell to the ground as the grip disappeared from his neck.

"You should really pay attention where you were aiming."

A deep husky voice said, Taeyong exhaled his breath as the man fell to his knees screaming in pain. "Hyung..."