Four

I was wrong.

Math was shit

Science was shit

History was shit

I fell asleep during literature

Choir was boring as hell

And Chemistry was, you guessed it, shit

The only fun subject today was physical education, and that was because a fight broke out on the football field in the middle of it.

The teachers here don't really do much to stop fights at this school, which is actually pretty cool. I saw several fights break out during lunch, and not one of the security guards moved from their spots. The only reason why the fight in pe was broken up was because it looked like the poor guy getting beaten was going to get killed.

The guy punching him was one of the guys who had been standing around me before first period started, although I don't know any of their names so I couldn't really distinguish who it was. All I remember was that he was really tall, the strength he used to knock the other guy to the ground rather impressive. It was kind of hot to be honest, his face contorted in anger as his tattoo covered arm swung again and again at the kid's face.

I put my pe clothes back into my locker and lock them up, lacing up my combat boots before taking my hair out of the bun I kept it in all day. It was wet from my shower when I put it up this morning, the long strands falling down my back in loose waves. I rake my fingers through it and wince when they get caught on some knots, walking out of the sweaty locker room and leaving all of the loud girls behind.

The hallway is full of people and I have to restrain myself from pushing them all out of my way just so that I can get to my locker, anxious to get out of this place. Honestly, any school that I have ever gone to was Hell, and this place will be no exception. Mom was lucky that I stayed all day because I don't know if I'll be able to do that after today.

"Hey! Hey, wait!"

I turn slightly and see a vaguely familiar face rushing towards me, his arm in the air as he tries to get my attention. I narrow my eye before recognizing the six other people standing with him, rolling my eyes and taking my stuff out of my locker before slamming it shut. I only take one step forward before I almost slam into someone's chest, my eyes narrowed as I look up at them.

"What do you want?"

"Hello to you too" he says sassily, folding his arms across his chest as he plays with the piercing in his lip. I take in his dark hair and even darker eyes, leaning against the locker when I realize that I'm not getting away from them any time soon.

"What's your name?" another boy asks, leaning on the locker in front of me. He also has a lip piercing, a sly smirk on his full lips as he looks me up and down.

"What did I tell our literature teacher when she asked me that question?" I say with a tilt of my head, remembering that they all seemed to be in that class.

"You told her to go fuck herself" another pipes up, shoving his hands in his pockets as he looks at his Timbs.

I nod, "great, you payed attention. Now go and do the same."

I watch as he growls in anger, the left side of my mouth quirking up in amusement. He looks like he is the youngest out of all of them too, his eyebrows furrowed beneath his light bangs as he takes a menacing step towards me.

"You gunna hit me, baby?" I ask with a pout, pushing away from the locker so that I can face him. He stops walking as I place a finger underneath his chin, his eyes still hard as he glares down at me.

I chuckle, "I'd like to see you try."

I pat his cheek and he scowls, slapping my hand away as he grits his teeth. I can't help but smile wider at him, finally glad that I'm getting a reaction that I can work with. Teasing him is just so much fun, my day suddenly much less boring than it already was.

"My name's Jin" the guy who pinned me against my locker this morning says from behind me, making me roll my eyes in his direction.

"And I didn't ask" I grit out before fixing the straps of my backpack and grabbing my board.

I take a step to leave when someone grabs onto my shoulder a little harder than I would have liked, causing me to run my tongue across the inside of my mouth in agitation. I drop my board and grab his hand, turning around and twisting it as I do so. I get closer to his face as I tighten my hold, watching as his almond-shaped eyes widen.

He is one of the shorter members, his hair dyed grey like mine and a nose piercing on his left side. His thin mouth parts over his teeth as he grits them in pain, his cold eyes glaring defiantly into mine.

"Touch me without my permission again and I'll break your wrist" I whisper as threateningly as I can, not as interested in these boys as I thought I was. They were fun to play with at first, but now they're just annoying me.

I let go of him after he nods mutely, his eyes burning into mine. The gaze he gives me almost makes me take a step back in fear, it looking as if he wants to hit me. I don't move though, challenging him silently to do it. I've taken on guys before, and there is no doubt in my mind that I could take him on too if he swung at me.

I turn around to head out when I stop, locking eyes with the guy that beat up the kid in pe, my smirk returning as I look at him. His tattoos are exposed due to his short sleeved shirt, and I admit that they are beautifully done. He has dimple piercings as well as a stud in his nose, his arms crossed over his chest as he looks me over.

"What you did in pe was cool by the way" I say offhandedly, already reaching for my board once more. I turn to look back at his shocked expression, one of his eyebrows raised as he looks at me. I wink at him and watch the corner of his mouth turn up in a smirk, it clear that I am inflating his ego. "It was hot."

I place my board down and skate away from them and down the hallway, not listening to them as they turn towards each other to talk. They sure are interesting though, and I'm not sure whether I should stay away from them or tease them some more.