Twenty-five

The cafeteria is as loud as always, the numerous students joking around with their friends as they eat their food. I move around a group of boisterous guys as they yell, rolling my eyes at how rowdy they are.

Today was eventful, if I do say so myself. I was getting tired of playing by the rules and staying out of trouble, not used to being so good in school. I decided that it was time for me to try to get into a little bit of trouble, deciding my plan during History instead of listening to the lame-ass teacher.

I decided that I wanted to start by riding my skateboard through the hallways between classes. I made sure to knock all of the trash cans I passed down on the way, resulting in a huge mess. The only thing they did was ask me to clean up the mess I made. When I told the principle that I didn't want to, all he did was sigh and nod, him telling me to go off to lunch.

So here I am, a displeased grimace on my face. I had really hoped that I would get in trouble and they would have had to call my mom. She has been texting and calling me nonstop since the day after she kicked me out, but I haven't been answering her. I wanted them to call her so that I could continue giving her a hard time, but it looks like I'm going to have to try harder next time.

I raise my hand in the air and smile as I walk towards our usual lunch table, catching Hoseok's attention. He waves back at me before nudging Jin, the elder smiling at me widely.

I stop before I get to the table though, my eyebrows creasing in confusion. What the fuck is Jimin's ex doing here? Her friends are nowhere in sight, her smile large as she sits next to Jimin. I shrug before moving to sit on the other side of him, my eyes widening when someone beats me to it.

"The fuck, Dara" I mumble underneath my breath as she sits down on Jimin's other side, moving to sit across from them instead. She hasn't been bothering us lately, so I thought she had given up, but apparently not.

"Why is our table so popular?" I ask Jungkook jokingly as I sit down next to him, earning an eye roll from the guy.

"I don't like either one of them" he grumbles moodily, taking a bite out of his sandwich as he glares at the two girls shamelessly trying to get Jimin's attention.

Taehyung nods in agreement. "It was bad enough that Dara was sitting with us. Now Chrystal is sitting here too."

I steal one of Jungkook's chips and pop it into my mouth, turning to look at the two girls in front of me. I scoff as I watch them both try and get his attention, it clear that he doesn't want to talk to either of them at the moment. His cheeks are puffed out, a cute scowl on his face as he nods every so often at what they are saying.

My smile of amusement fades when I see Jimin's ex, who is apparently named Chrystal, pick up a chip from her plate. She holds it up against Jimin's mouth with a smile on her face, her eyes wide and expectantly. He glances at her before hesitantly opening his mouth as allowing her to feed him, something about that exchange dampening my mood.

I'm not sure why, but I can feel it as my hands ball into fits at my sides. I have no clue why Chrystal doing that made me so upset, but it did. I feel a tinge of annoyance as Dara sees the exchange and decides to do it herself, Jimin looking conflicted as he allows her to feed him as well.

He chews slowly before looking up and meeting my gaze, his eyebrows creasing in confusion due to the look on my face. I raise an eyebrow as he makes a pleading face towards me, it as if he is asking for my help. I don't know why I do this, but I scoff in disbelief, turning away from him to strike up a conversation with Yoongi instead.

"You should let me have some of your food" I say with a smile, feeling Jimin's gaze as it lingers on my face.

Yoongi turns to look at me with a blank face, his eyes void of emotion as he stares at me.

"Why would I do that?" he questions, crossing his arms over his chest.

I smile wider, "because you love me?"

When he doesn't respond, or move at all for that matter, I say, "and because I won't leave you alone until you say yes."

He sighs, "fine, whatever."

"Yes!" I cheer, leaning over and kissing his cheek before grabbing one of his fries and popping it into my mouth.

I close my eyes as the salty taste of greasy goodness invades my senses, a content smile on my face as I savor the flavor. This is unbelievably bad for me, but I don't give a fuck because it taste so damn good. I take another fry and dip it in fry sauce, putting it in my mouth as well.

I turn towards Yoongi to thank him for sharing with me and see that he is already preoccupied. He is staring across the table, one of his eyebrows raised as a small smirk of amusement appears on his face. I look in the direction that he is looking in and see that it's Jimin that he is having a silent conversation with, both of them too busy having a stare-down to notice my prying eyes.

Jimin looks mad actually, his eyebrows creased as he tilts his head to the side. I watch as he points to his cheek before screwing up his eyebrows in disbelief, leading me to think that he is referring to when I kissed Yoongi's cheek not too long ago. I am starting to find this silent interaction rather entertaining when I spot Sami running up to the table, a wide smile on her face.

"What's up with you?" I ask curiously, her panting form coming to a stop beside me.

"You know the new girl?" she asks breathlessly, making me nod. "She wants to fight me. Do you want to watch?"

I register what she just said before a smirk appears on my face, my eyes narrowing as I look at her. She has always been a good fighter, and I have no doubt in my mind that she will be able to take on the new girl with no problem.

"What do you mean by 'do you want to watch?' Hell yeah I do!"