Thirty

The hallway is empty, our footsteps echoing loudly against the walls. My breath comes out in pants as I try and keep up with Jimin's fast walking pace, shock making me silent. My wrist is beginning to throb in pain but his hold does not let up, there no doubt in my mind that a bruise is going to form there as well as where he held me onto my hips earlier.

We get to a door and he opens it with no problem, a soft squeak exiting my mouth as he all but throws me inside. I crash into cleaning supplies, buckets and brooms landing on the dirty floor as Jimin turns the light on and shuts the door. It isn't until I hear the sound of the lock clicking that I turn towards him while rubbing my wrist, my eyes hard as I glare at him.

"What the fuck, Jimin?" I practically spit out, inspecting my wrist. "What the hell is your problem?"

"Get on your knees."

I blink once, then twice. All thoughts leave my mind as his words register in my brain, my eyes wide as I look at him. He still looks serious, but there is no way he means it........right? I chuckle, but it sounds forced even to my own ears as my pulse skyrockets.

"You can't be serious....." I trail off when he doesn't show any sign of this all being a big joke, his eyes still hard as he glares threateningly at me. "B-but the f-floor is filthy, a-a-and d-didn't-"

He is suddenly right in front of me, his nose brushing against mine he is standing so close to my suddenly-paralyzed form. The look in his eyes makes me gulp as heat beings pooling in my lower stomach, my palms starting to sweat as my heart rate increases.

"Don't make me repeat myself" he whispers, his lips brushing against mine with every word. The heat I was feeling before goes lower and a breathy moan leaves my parted lips, my eyes hooded as I stare into his. The smirk that appears on his face is positively sinful, his flingers lightly trailing up my arm before stopping on my shoulder and pushing me down.

My knees hit the ground with a muted thunk, pain throbbing where they made contact with the grimy floor. The dirt feels rough underneath my skin, but the tingling in my thighs that slowly spreads to my crotch cancels out the feeling. I look up at Jimin from my spot on the floor as he smirks down at me, his fingers already working on unbuttoning his pants.

"You thought you were being funny earlier, didn't you?" he asks softly, walking towards me as his pants drop and he reaches for his underwear. I can clearly see his bulge as he stands right in front of me, his crotch aligned with my face. It strains against the tight fabric of his boxer briefs, my mouth going dry at the sight.

He continues, "lets see if you can still laugh with my cock in your mouth."

My breath hitches at his words, my whole body heating up with want. Fuck he's so hot, his hand slipping into his underwear before coming back out with his hard cock in his grasp. I'm surprised by the sight, wondering how in the ever-loving fuck am I going to fit that in my mouth. He has to be at least nine inches long, his width almost being that of a coke can. He doesn't seem to care about my dilemma, his free hand going to the back of my head as his tip presses against my lips.

"Good girl" he moans breathily as I let him slip into my mouth, his eyes closing as his fingers grab onto the roots of my hair. He hisses out curse words when he hits the back of my throat, a lot of him unable to make it past my lips.

I slowly start bobbing my head as his breathing increases, trying my hardest to get all of him in my mouth yet knowing that I won't be able to do it due to how incredibly wide his girth is. I do try though, it getting kind of hard to breathe as his length takes up all of the space in my mouth and the taste of his salty pre-cum tickles my tastebuds. My heart continues to pound erratically as he begins to grunt in pleasure, the sounds turning me on and making me even more wet than I already was.

"Fuck" he groans, pressing his hips in towards me and sliding a little farther down my throat. I can't help but gag, my eyes watering slightly as I pull away from him. His hold on my hair tightens, pinpricks on pain coming from my scalp as I whimper.

"Oh no, baby" he all but growls, "you're not getting away that easily."

He pushes on my head and I have no choice but to move forward, his hips thrusting towards me as well. That results in me deep throating him again, a loud choking sound coming from my mouth and mixing with his moan of pleasure. I resist it at first, my hands bracing myself against his exposed thighs as I try and pull away so that I can breathe easier, my efforts in vain.

I can feel myself still after a while as the feeling of him using my mouth makes my whole body freeze up, his actions gradually making me slip into a sub space that I haven't obtained in years.

The world around me seems to grown insignificant as I focus solely on Jimin and his pleasure. I haven't felt like this in a long time, pleasure spreading through my body at the thought of how rough Jimin is being with me. I can now remember why I had obsessed over this feeling. Why I had been so picky when it came to who I pleasured. All that matters is that my partner is feeling pleasure because of me. He's using me to get himself off, that fact making me moan. The feeling of being used for ones pleasure is one that fills me completely and I love it, my skin erupting in goosebumps.

I can feel everything. The sweat that is starting to fall down from my temples; the hair that clings to my forehead and the back of my neck; the head of his cock hitting the back of my throat with every thrust; his thighs trembling beneath my hands as he comes closer and closer to his release; the drool that escapes my mouth without my permission and slowly drips down my chin; the tears that have escaped the confines of my eyes and trail down my cheeks in rivers; the throbbing of the bruises on my knees as they support my weight; his fingers grasping onto my hair as he holds me in place; the throbbing of my core that goes in time with each of Jimin's thrusts.

I can't breathe at all anymore. My throat screams in pain and my knees ache, but I don't care. All of the pain slowly fades away until everything is numb to me, my eyes clenched shut against the tears that continue to fall. His soft, breathy moans are music to my ears, them combining with the sound of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth and creating a sinful symphony of sound. The world begins to spin behind my closed eyelids from the lack of oxygen but I don't tap out, knowing from Jimin's sporadic thrusting that he is close.

No sooner had I thought this, Jimin stills, his hand pushing me as far as I can possibly go. My nose brushes against his naval and I flinch when his warm cum hits the very back of my throat, a loud, satisfied groan exiting his parted lips. I swallow around him and he tenses, a low curse leaving his mouth as his thighs quiver beneath my hands and his shaft pulses in time with his heartbeat.

I can feel myself coming back from the relatively shallow sub space that I was in, which is rather unusual since it usually requires help from my partner to bring me back. I blink in surprise at this new development before hurriedly tapping on Jimin's thighs, him taking the hint and letting me pull away from him. My whole body is shaking as I gasp for air, I realize, the entirety of my being tingling as if on pins and needles.

My legs are completely numb and I reach down to massage them before pulling back with a gasp. When I had touched my thigh with my fingertips, they had come back sticky. I make sure that Jimin is occupied with pulling his pants back up before smelling them, my eyes widening significantly at the smell of my own cum and arousal.

My cheeks heat up as my core continues to clench around nothing, phantom tendrils of pleasure still coursing through my body in random bursts. The embarrassment of cumming untouched appears to have rendered me speechless, my face not once losing its look of complete and utter confusion. I have never done that before, the realization making me lose focus yet again and jump with a start when Jimin's fingers grab onto my chin to force me to look up at him.

"You ok?" he asks first, his eyes searching my face for any unusual discomfort. I know that my voice would probably be indistinguishable right now so I simply nod, his smirk returning to his visage at my answer.

"And have you learned your lesson?"

I blink before nodding again, even though I'm not entirely sure what lesson he could be referring to. Was he talking about me moving when he told me not too, or something else entirely?