Fifteen

The pain coming both from between my legs and the back of my right thigh did not subside the next morning. Nor did it fade the day after that either. I had to stay home from school on Monday as well, subjected to eating ice cream in my bed while Jay made fun of me for being "weak".

I did go to school after that though, to my utmost dismay. No, it's not that I was embarrassed for being in so much pain after the night I had with Taehyung. I just hate school. I hate how the teachers all look down on us as if they are superior. I hate how some of the students have dubbed themselves to be high and mighty when they are no better than the rest of us.

My mom would be proud of me though. No, I haven't been going to school every day like she would probably like me too, but I have been going a lot more than I used to. It is now about a month and a half after I started going to this school and I haven't even attempted to get myself kicked out yet, which is honestly an accomplishment if I do say so myself.

"What's up Bitch boy?" I call out lazily, wrapping an arm around Jimin's shoulder as I take a seat on his lap. He groans at the nickname and rolls his eyes, his eyes narrowing as I peck him on the cheek.

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

I shrug, "because it's fun."

"But I'm not a bitch!" he yells out, frustration coating his words and making his face turn red. I pat his cheek and pout at him, giggling when he swats my hand away.

"Then stop acting like one."

The rest of the guys sit down around us like usual, Yoongi chuckling when he sees the pissed off expression on Jimin's face.

"Why does he look so ticked off?" he asks with a smirk, turning to look at me right after.

All I do is shrug my shoulders, Sami laughing from her seat next to me as she answers, "she's making fun of the poor guy again."

"Why do you always side with her?" Jimin whines, his chin resting on my shoulder as he peers over me to his sister. "I'm your brother, but you let her walk all over me."

"That's not her fault" Namjoon chimes in, leaning forward on the table so that his elbows rest on the surface. "You're the one letting her do whatever she wants to you."

Jimin sighs, a disgruntled "fuck you" leaving his mouth as his lip pucker out in what I can't help but find to be the most adorable pout I have ever seen. There is no way that what Sami was saying about him not being a submissive was true. He can't be a dom and act like this at the same time.

"Did you hear about the new girl?" Hoseok asks me, leaning forwards so that he can look at me from around Sami's body. I shake my head and Jungkook scoffs, my attention moving to him.

"She pisses me off" he grumbles with a hard glare, making one of my eyebrows raise in slight amusement.

"Does she piss you off like I do?" I question, him looking over at me before rolling his eyes when he understands what I mean by that.

"No" he pauses, blowing out a puff of air that stirs his bangs. "You piss me off because you're hot. She pisses me off because she thinks she's hot."

"She's ok looking, I guess" Taehyung adds as he lazily slouches in his seat. "If she stood next to you or Sami though, she wouldn't stand a chance."

I can't help but look around the cafeteria in interest now, wanting to see this new girl. I wonder if she really is as bad as Jungkook is letting on or if he's exaggerating. I could always become her friend just to piss him off.

"She's coming over here" Jin whispers in what sounds like horror, making me smile in disbelief. Their faces go from relaxed to intimidating in less than a second, it making me realize just how much they don't seem to like this girl.

I can feel Jimin's whole body stiffen beneath me and I peer at him curiously, not exactly sure why he is acting this way. He shakes his head before he glances over at something in front of us, making me turn to look in that direction as well.

In front of us stands a girl who looks to be the same age as I am, a manicured hand on her hip as she smiles down at all of us. At first glance, she looks nice. She is relatively pretty, and it doesn't seem as if she is judging us or anything like that. She has a nose piercing and a tattoo of a cherry blossom tree on her arm, a form-fitting dress on her slender body.

"Hey guys" she says cheerfully, dropping her bag to the ground by her feet. "Mind if I sit here?"

She doesn't even wait for anyone to answer the question, pulling out a chair as she mumbles a quiet "of course you don't" as she sits down. Jungkook stiffens and rolls his eyes, glaring at me when he sees my amused expression.

"Hey Dara" Jin says with a strained smile, picking up on the fact that no one else was going to acknowledge her presence. "What are you doing here?"

She smiles, flicking her hair over her shoulder and hitting Jungkook square in the face, Namjoon reaching over to restrain the infuriated boy from strangling her. "I'm eating lunch with my friends."

Sami scoffs beside me, making me nudge her with my hand. We lock eyes and it grows incredibly hard for me to hold in my laughter, her showing just how much she detests this Dara girl by the look on her face.

Dara looks around the table, "anyway. I came to say hi to ChimChim."

Her gaze gets to me and she stops, the smile on her face fading as she realizes that I'm sitting on someone's lap. Her smile is completely gone when she realizes who I am sitting on.

"Awe, Bitch boy!" I yell, turning to look at Jimin with wide eyes as I hold onto both sides of his face with my hands. "She called you ChimChim! That's so fucking cute!"

"Shut the fuck up!" he yells, a muscle in his jaw clenching as he glares heatedly at me. I smirk, finding myself loving how angry he gets when I tease him, leaning forward before tilting my head slightly to the side.

"Why don't you make me?" I challenge, watching as his gaze wavers ever so slightly. His hands clench beside him and I raise an eyebrow, picking up on how much self restraint he is probably using as to not hit me right now. He can try if he wants to, but we both know how that ended up last time.

"Who are you?"

I blink and turn away from Jimin, leveling my gaze on Dara. Her nice persona is totally gone now, a scowl on her face as she takes in my dark clothing and the multiple piercings on my face. The smirk I had on my face before widens when I can finally see her true colors, it clear that she already doesn't like me.

"I'm Charley" I say as I lean back so that my back is flush against Jimin's chest, reveling in the way her eyes harden and her hands clench in anger. "It's nice to meet you."