Thirty-four

Warning: If you are not comfortable reading about anal sex or threesomes, do not read. Any hateful comments towards what my characters are doing, or about people who enjoy having anal, will be deleted. Enjoy, lovelies ^.^

I am literally shaking in excitement right now, a beer in my hand as I smile at what Jin just said. I haven't been able to concentrate fully since my run-in with Namjoon and Hoseok earlier, but Sami gives him the reaction he was looking for.

I wipe my hands off on the sweatpants I am now wearing as I chuck my empty beer bottle in the trash can beside me, reaching up to tighten my high ponytail afterwards. The strands of my hair just barely brush against the top of my shoulders, the skin there covered by the sweatshirt I stole from Jimin's room before we left.

The living room is covered in blankets and pillows as we all chill by the tv that is playing hip hop music, all of us in little groups as we drink and just relax. I've actually really missed this if I'm being honest. I used to do stuff like this all the time with Jiyong and his friends when we were a thing, so this is somehow relaxing despite my obvious excitement. 

"I'll be right back" I tell Sami, her nodding at me with a smile before turning back to the conversation she, Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon were having as I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. It suddenly got very hot in the room and I have already consumed a pretty large amount of alcohol, so it was only a matter of time before I was forced to move from my spot and take care of those developments. 

I quickly go into the bedroom that Sami and I were placed in, a separate bed set aside for the two of us while Haru gets her own. She made the guys bring in a spare mattress when she saw that there was only one king-sized bed inside for us three girls to share. She made a huge fuss until they had finally relented, Sami and I deciding to share the mattress on the floor while she gets to sleep in the actual bed since it seemed like too much effort to argue with the spoilt brat.

I strip out of my sweatshirt and throw it on top of my bag before going into the bathroom and finally relieving my bladder. It doesn't take long for me to wash my hands and my face after I finish, me then going back into the bedroom so that I can put a new shirt on.

"What the....."

Hoseok turns around from where he was looking at one of the pictures hanging on the bedroom wall, his eyes taking in my sports bra that got a little damp from when I was washing my face. The excitement I was feeling earlier returns when I see him slowly check me out from bottom to top, my eyes locked on his mouth as his tongue wets his lower lip. He starts walking towards me and I find myself drawn towards him, my own feet moving me so that we meet each other in the middle of the room.

"Looks like we're finally alone" he whispers lowly, his eyes darkening as he looks down at the cleavage I have on display. There are rough calluses on his hands, goosebumps appearing on my exposed skin as they grasp onto my hips and pull me even closer to him.

He doesn't say much after that, and I'm in no way complaining, his lips finding mine soon after his previous statement had been spoken. His mouth feels soft against mine, the kiss much slower than I had originally thought it would be. What Hoseok lacks in pressure he makes up with technique, my moans being swallowed into his mouth when the tip of his tongue explores every inch of mine. Every slow, sensual caress of his tongue has tingles spreading from my lips and down to my core, soft whimpers escaping me without my consent. 

Another pair of lips brushes against my neck and my whole body jolts, my mouth leaving Hoseok's as I gasp in shock. I hadn't even heard Namjoon come in, his hands trailing up my bare stomach before slipping under my sports bra and cupping my breasts.