Nine

"What are you going to wear?" Sami asks as she sits on top of my bed, a mirror in front of her as she finishes her makeup.

She looks hot, a dark blue skirt on and a black crop top tight on her chest. Her short, black hair is in a messy bob cut, the strands framing her delicate looking face. She may not look like a fighter, but when in fight against anyone aside from me, I have never seen her lose.

"I'm not sure, give me a minute" I say as I focus on my eyeliner, making sure nothing is out of place

"I'm not sure, give me a minute" I say as I focus on my eyeliner, making sure nothing is out of place. I don't wear makeup a lot, but a party is an exception. I put a couple coats of mascara on and put liquid highlight on my cheekbones and the very tip of my nose, putting a matte, red, lipstick on my full lips. I go back to my silver stud piercings in my snake bites, Dutch braiding my hair with two braids going down my back.

I don't go all out with my outfit, seeing as it's just a house party, putting on a tight grey and red Supreme top that shows my tattoos as well as some cleavage. Matching red sweats go on my legs, them extremely comfy and accentuating my thin waist and large hips.

I don't wear a bra, seeing as my boobs are big, but they aren't saggy or anything like that

I don't wear a bra, seeing as my boobs are big, but they aren't saggy or anything like that. It takes a lot to make my nipples hard as well, so I don't really have to worry about that. I have a red lace thong underneath my pants though, thinking ahead to if I get some action at the party tonight.

"You look hot as fuck!" Sami yells as she finishes her makeup, coming up to stand beside me as we look into my large, full-length mirror.

We pose together as she takes out her phone, her mouth quirked up in a smirk as I expose my tongue piercing and throw up a random gang sign. She makes sure it looks good before posting it on her Instagram while tagging me, commenting "THE BESTIES ARE BACK, BITCHES!!!" underneath it in all caps.

"I see you are still an Instagram hoe" I say jokingly as we walk down the stairs, her arm over my shoulder.

"I see your still a hoe in general" she shoots back, making me shrug in surrender. She's got me there.

"So...."

I look at her as I put on my favorite pair of combat boots, a simper on her face as she does the same.

"You and my brother, huh?"

I roll my eyes as she laughs, playing with the end of one of my braids as I wait for her to finish lacing up her boots.

"Please, I was just giving him a taste" I smile when she snorts, her unlocking her car and sliding into the driver's side while I take the seat next to her. "It's fun teasing those hormonal boys."

"Besides, have you seen Jungkook?" I fan myself as she laughs over the loud music playing, her slapping my arm as she drives. "He's sure has a temper, but I'll have him begging for me to fuck him, just you wait."

"Calm down, Charley. Your inner hoe is showing."

"What do you mean, bitch?" I smirk at myself through the pull-down car mirror, making sure my lipstick is perfect. "I am already a hoe on the outside."

"How are you going to get him to want you? He does seem to hate you already."

The music gets turned down as we pull into the driveway of a house, my eyes widening at the sight. It definitely puts my small house to shame, it taking us a minute just to get all the way up the massive driveway. I blink to get the sight of the mansion out of my mind, turning towards Sami as she turns the car engine off.

"I could always ask him to dance."

"Bitch, the only thing you know how to do is to twerk, body roll, and grind."

"Exactly."

I open the car door and shut it behind me, smiling at her over the hood as she does the same.

"That's all I need."

She laughs and I let her take my arm, our steps in sync as we make our way towards the large house with all of the lights on. The music blasts through the entire yard, and I must say that it's a relief that he doesn't have any neighbors considering how loud it is. I don't think I've been to a house party since I went to that boarding school, my smile growing as adrenaline makes its way into my system.

"Let's get drinks first" I yell over the pounding of the bass, walking in the direction of what I think is the kitchen.

I prove to be correct, the fridge wide open as teens go through its contents. Tons of half full red solo cups litter the counters as I walk over to the stack, taking one as I hold it underneath the huge dispenser that is holding beer.

"You still drink bitch beer?" I ask with a sneer, watching as Sami opens a Mike's hard cherry lemonade and takes a sip. She pushes me and I chuckle, taking a sip of the beer in my cup. I can tell from the taste that it isn't Bud light, my drink of preference, but it isn't all too bad.

I follow Sami through the crowd of people, pushing some out of my way. They glare at me but I don't pay attention to them, drinking from my cup as we walk up the stairs.

"They're probably all up in Hoseok's room" she shouts, putting her hand on the doorknob. Although the music isn't as loud up here, we still have to yell to be heard. She opens the door and my eyes widen before a smirk appears on my face as I lean against the doorway.

I watch as Namjoon pulls his shirt over his head and launches it in my direction, my hand reaching out to catch it before it hits the floor. He then moves to his pants, undoing them before they drop as well, leaving him in his black and gold boxer briefs. The guys around him holler as he shakes his head in embarrassment, him crossing his tatted arms over his chest to hide his nipples.

"Wow, Namjoon" I say, making them all turn to us in shock. "I didn't know you had a six pack."

"Holy shit!" he yells as he covers the crotch area of his briefs out of habit, his cheeks turning pink as the rest of the guys die from laughing. "When the fuck did you get here?"

"Just now."

I take a seat next to Yoongi and he nods towards me in greeting, getting a similar head nod back from me. Sami takes a seat on the bed next to Jin and they fist bump, Jimin scooting over so that she has more room.

"We were all playing truth or dare when you walked in if you want to join us" Hoseok slurs ever so slightly, a half-empty bottle of Fireball beside his and Jungkook's feet.

I share a look with Sami and we smirk, nodding in agreement. We never back down from a dare, so this should be fun.