Eleven

I pull back to look at him, his eyes hooded as he stares at my lips. I bite down on my lower lip slightly and he groans audibly, his hand coming off my thigh before slamming back down on the bed beside him.

"That's it."

I gasp as he stands up with me in the same position I was in before, his hands holding onto my ass to keep me up. I lock eyes with Sami and she winks, mouthing a "you can thank me later" as I feel myself being moved forward.

"What the fuck, Jungkook?" Jin yells, the room filling with loud exclamations as he all but runs towards the door and exits the room. He kicks another door open and takes me into what looks like a guest room, slamming my back against the door in order to close it once we are inside. He lets go of me with one hand to lock the door before putting it back, his mouth crashing onto mine and causing my head to bang harshly against the cool wood.

His tongue is already inside my mouth by the time I get a grip of what is going on, my hands moving to fist his hair. I moan when he sucks on my tongue, it sending pleasant sparks of pleasure through my mouth and down my neck.

"Your tits are so fucking amazing" he mumbles against my lips before bringing my shirt over my head, flinging it somewhere behind him. He pushes against me harder so that he doesn't have to hold me with his hands anymore, his body keeping me up and against the door. His hands feel rough against my skin as he kneads my boobs, his fingers tweaking my nipple as he trails hot kisses down my neck and onto my chest.

"Jungkook" I moan breathily, my eyes closed as he takes one of them into his mouth. The heat from his mouth makes me pant, his teeth nipping ever-so-gently at my nipple.

I reach down and grab onto his bulge inside of his pants, earning a grunt of pleasure in response. He suddenly stops what he is doing, moving away from the door and carrying me over to the bed. The covers feel cool against my warm skin as he practically throws me down, my chest heaving as I watch him take his shirt off and throw it to the ground below him. He is all rippling muscles and tattoos, but I don't get to enjoy the view for long because he is already bending down to take my pants off.

He takes my thong off right after, grabbing me by the legs and pulling me towards him so that I am fully laying down on the bed with his head between my knees. He places a teasing kiss over my clit and I can feel myself clench in need, his eyes watching my every move before he licks me.

That's when I discover that he has a tongue piercing too, the feeling of the cool metal stud melding together with the heat of his tongue making my eyes roll back in pleasure. His licks are hard and fast and I can already feel the heat swirling around in the pit of my stomach, my fingers abusing his scalp as I tug mercilessly at his hair.

"Shit" I hiss as he slides two fingers into my opening, my moans getting drowned out by the loud music still pumping through the house. I can't focus on anything other than the feeling of his callused hands on my thighs and his tongue against my sex, the speed of his fingers picking up as my hips grind against his mouth.

"Fuck, baby. You're gunna make me cum" I get out between my moans, feeling him pick up speed once again.

My left leg trembles and I know that I'm close, my arms giving out as I lay against the bed as the ceiling spins above me. My stomach tenses and I cum, his mouth still moving against me as I ride out my orgasm. My body is still clenching and unclenching as he pulls his fingers out and stands back up straight, his eyes darkened with lust as he stares down at my shaking form.

I struggle to sit up as he undoes his belt and takes his pants and boxers off, him crawling onto the bed with me. His lips meet mine again, the taste of my arousal almost sweet on his lips. Our tongues fight for dominance as he lays down and pulls me on top of him, my hand reaching down to grab hold of his throbbing member as I lead it towards my entrance.

His breath hitches as I move my hips on top of him, his hands reaching down to hold my waist. He grunts as I dig my nails into his chest but doesn't slap them away, it clear that he likes the painful pleasure it is giving him.

He takes control of my movements by pressing harder into my skin, snapping his own hips up to meet mine. He has me a sweaty, moaning, mess above him as the heat from before comes back, my eyes squeezed shut at the sense of fullness he gives me. I can't even sit all the way down on him, his size stretching my walls out and making me breathless.

"Fuck Jungkook" I moan again, already feeling sensitive from earlier. My orgasm comes faster than I thought it would, my stomach almost cramping up from how hard it is. I bed over as I try and catch my breath, Jungkook groaning below me when I stop moving.

"Wait" I say quietly, moving some stray hairs out of my face. He narrows his eyes at me before pushing me off of him, me gasping in shock as I almost tumble off the bed.

"What the fuck?" I yell angrily, immediately being shut up as he grabs hold of one of my braids and pulls, my head coming up to lesson the pain as I hiss.

"I'm not done yet."

He slams into me from behind and I yell, gripping onto the bedsheets with all of my might. Tears prick in the corner of my eyes as his hips hit my ass so hard that I bet there will be bruises there tomorrow, my teeth gritting together at the pain. I almost bite my tongue in shock when his hand slams down on my ass so hard that my back arches, a tear falling down my cheek and falling onto the pillow below my head.

I welcome the pain though. I love it. I love the way he is pulling my hair, and the stinging sensation my ass gets as he hits it again and again. His grunts of pleasure turn me on even more, drops of his sweat falling down from his hair and hitting my sweaty back.

I yell as I cum for the third time tonight, my teeth digging relentlessly into my lip and drawing blood. I don't care though, the overwhelming pleasure masking the pain and making me lightheaded. It feels so good that I have to remind myself to breathe, my chest heaving as he pulls out and turns me around so that I am facing him.

He glances down at his still-hard cock and I smirk, crawling towards him and holding him at the base as I slide my thumb over his slit. His muscles ripple and then tense as I lick up the side, his eyes rolling back at the feeling of my tongue piercing against his shaft. His hand moves to the back of my head as I slide his length into my mouth, a groan leaving his mouth as I hallow my cheeks around him.

I have him moaning in no time at all, his chest rising and falling rapidly as I no doubt give him the best blow of his life. I gag as he hits the back of my throat before forcing myself to take all of him, more tears falling from my eyes as I do so. I'm suddenly glad that my makeup is waterproof as he moans above me, wiping underneath my eyes with my free hand.

"Charley, fuck!" he chokes on his moan as he cums, warmth filling my mouth as he holds my head against him. I move my hand up and down as I let him ride out his orgasm, his high lasting longer than I thought it would as he trembles above me.

He finally lets go of my head and I back away from him, swallowing until the slightly salty taste is gone from my mouth. He collapses back onto the bed with a soft groan and I chuckle, shakily standing up so that I can put my clothes back on.

"I've been wanting to do that" he says lazily, his voice huskier than it was before.

I smirk as I finish sliding my clothes back on, ignoring the ache between my legs as I turn away from him with the intent to join the party once more.

"Oh, I know."