Sixteen

Making Dara jealous has become my favorite thing to do. It's quite obvious that she has a thing for Jimin, and seeing me around him all of the time is making her seriously angry.

"I still can't believe that she has a thing for Jimin" Hoseok chortles, slapping said guy on the back.

"She's annoying as hell" Jimin responds with a tired sigh, placing his head down on his desk. "I have History class with her, and she refuses to leave me alone."

"Maybe you should just fuck her" Yoongi says with a shrug, drawing our attention to the guy who we had originally thought was asleep.

"Sleep with her, dump her, and then she'll be so heartbroken she won't talk to you ever again."

"You're a genius" I whisper as I pat him on the back, making Namjoon groan.

"Look what you've done Charley. You just inflated his ego."

I simply shrug, leaning back in my seat so that I can look at Jimin myself. He is seated in the row behind me and to the right two spaces, in between Taehyung and Jin. He seems to be lost in thought, his eyebrows furrowed as he thinks to himself with his head propped up on his hand.

"Yo, Jimin."

He blinks, not moving in the slightest. The only thing he moves is his eyes, making me gulp as his gaze lands on me. You see, I know that Jimin is hot, seeing as I have vocally admitted that before, but he has never looked this hot before.

His arms are slightly flexed, his muscles showing due to the tank he has on. It fits his chest and torso extremely well, showing off how buff he really is. His tattoos suit his slightly tan skin almost impeccably, it almost impossible not to stare at him right now. He has a curious look on his face, his jawline sharp and his full lips slightly pouted. His piercing glints in the light and I have honestly never wanted to kiss him more than I do right now.

I can feel a smile spread across my face as I continue to stare at him, his eyebrows creasing when I don't say anything. I can feel it as Jungkook pushes me from my left to get me to talk but I don't even bother looking over at him, letting out a high-pitched squeal that causes everyone in the classroom to jump.

"Miss Charley" our old hag of a teacher says with a sigh. "Would you like to explain why you are disrupting my class.......again?"

I finally turn away from Jimin, standing up and leaning my weight forward so that my hands are flat on my desk.

"Well, Miss" I start out with, drawing my words out in a lazy drawl. "I was just admiring some art."

"Admiring art? In Literature class?"

"Fuck yeah!" I yell, slapping the desk with one of my hands before pointing at Jimin's face. "Do you not see this masterpiece?"

The whole room is silent, everyone's eyes on me as I continue to point in Jimin's direction. He doesn't seem to know what to think, astonishment as well as pride showing on his face.

Yoongi is the first to crack, his quiet laughter sounding loud in the silent room. The rest of the guys aren't far behind, it obvious that they are finding this situation rather hilarious.

"You think I'm kidding?" I yell over their laughter, joking around with them yet serious at the same time. "Park Jimin, your face was a gift from the Gods."

"Ok, that's enough" our teacher says sternly, still looking a little mystified. I shake my head though, not done fooling around now that it's proven to be rather fun.

"I'm right, and you all know it!" I continue over her monotone voice, turning to the class as a whole. "If Dara was here, she wouldn't be able to contain herself."

"Got that right" some random kid from across the room shouts, making more laughter erupt from the class. The teach looks like she's about to combust, it making this all the more enjoyable.

"Oh, ChimChim" I call in a high voice, even Jungkook laughing at my attempt to sound like Dara. I even go so far as to climb on top of my desk, laying down on my back so that I go across the tops of several in my row. "Take me right here, right now."

"That's enough!" the teacher yells, finally having had enough. I get off the table and grab my stuff, winking at the guys as I start walking out the door.

"Peace out, losers. My work here is done."

There was literally five minutes left in that class, but I don't think I would have been able to focus on anything after all of that. Jimin manages to slap my ass before I pass him, making me wink in his direction before blowing a teasing kiss to him as well. He chuckles before catching it, making my smile widen as I head outside and into the hallway to wait for the bell to ring.

I lean up against the lockers that are situated about twenty feet away from the door, placing my bag down on the ground. I look down at my phone and sigh, there still four minutes left until the bell rings and the guys and I can ditch the rest of our classes.

The sound of footsteps makes me look up, me slipping my phone back into my front pocket as I focus my attention on the guy that is currently walking towards me right now. I don't think I have ever seen him before, him relatively tall with a slim build. I wait for him to talk only for him to push on my shoulders, making me hurtle into the lockers behind me.

"You been bullying my sister?" he yells, getting up in my face. My eyes are still wide in shock from the harsh impact, my mouth open as I stare up at him in shock.

"What the hell is your problem?" I sputter out over the sound of the bell ringing, throwing his hands off of me. "Who the fuck is your sister anyway?"

"Dara" he spits out, pushing me against the lockers again. I grit my teeth and clench my eyes shut, the sound of shoes squeaking in the hallway and loud voices of other students filling my ears. I don't want to snap and lash out at this guy, but if he keeps pushing me around I just might.

"Look" I say as I roll my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. "I have literally only talked to Dara once, and all I did was tell her my name."

"That's not what she told me, you bitch."

He goes to push me again and I catch his hand, tugging harshly on it so that he moves closer to my glaring form.

"Push me again, see what happens" I grit out, starting to feel myself shake from how angry he is making me.

I spot the guys staring at us from a couple of feet away, it looking as if they want to come help me. Hoseok takes the first, menacing step only to be stopped by Sami, a hand on his arm as she shakes her head with a smirk on her face.

The guy in front of me scoffs before pushing me again, the feeling of the hard lockers bruising my skin making me wince. That's it. I've had enough of this guy pushing me around.

He goes to push me with both of his hands again but I'm ready this time, knocking them away from me and pushing him back instead. He stumbles a little and that's when I strike, kicking my leg straight out and hitting him in the chest. He coughs as he falls down, his hands holding onto his chest as his eyes clench shut in pain. I don't stop there though, using the top of my foot to kick him as hard as I can in the stomach.

"Why don't you get the facts straight before you come for me next time?" I spit out before turning and grabbing my things from the ground, linking arms with Sami as she leads me towards the front entrance of the school.

I pass by Dara as she heads to her next class, all nine of us stopping to look at her. She gulps as I walk towards her with a smile on my face, my hands in my pockets as I do so.

"You should be careful about what you say about me" I say with a tilt of my head, loving how scared she looks.

"Next time, I won't beat your brother up. I'll fuck your pretty little face up so bad that your precious 'ChimChim' won't be able to recognize you."