Thirteen

I can't help but smile as Jimin and Sami bicker back and forth about who gets the last bottle of beer, acting like the siblings that they are. It's honestly really interesting to watch, the two standing while facing each other with glares on their faces.

"It's mine, Jimin!"

"Why the fuck should you get it?"

"I'm older!"

"Well, I'm taller!"

"That doesn't mean anything, bitch boy!"

"You told her!?!" He yells as he turns towards me, his eyes wide in disbelief. I cross my arms and shrug, taking a couple of steps towards where they are standing.

"So what if I did?" I challenge confidently, one of my eyebrows raised. He takes a steps towards me before stopping, his throat moving when he realizes how little space there is between our bodies.

"I-I-I" I smirk, noticing how easily he gets flustered around me. I pat his cheek and watch in amusement as his face turns pink, his eyes glazed over as he stares at my lips.

"Cute."

I reach behind him and grab the last beer, opening the top before bringing it up to my mouth. He watches as I gulp it down before a look of realization flashes across his face, his eyebrows creasing as he reaches for the bottle in my hand.

"That's not fair!" he yells as I dash around him and take a seat next to Sami before passing the bottle over to her. "And I'm not fucking cute!"

"Whatever you say" I mumble, loving how worked up he is getting right now. Who would have thought that I would enjoy spending time with these guys considering how annoying I originally thought they were? Even Jungkook 'hated' me, but apparently it was just his hormones acting up and making him frustrated. I still find it cute how he tries to act indifferent towards me after we fucked, even though I can clearly tell that he wants to do it again.

"What should we do now?" Yoongi asks as he finishes the bottle in his hand, his eyes hooded as he stares at us with a bored expression. We had taken his advice and done something illegal, stealing a case of beer as well as a couple bottles of soju. Now that it's all gone, and we all have a slight buzz, it's clear that we need to move on to the next activity.

"What do you want to do, Tae?" Sami asks as she looks over at the red-haired member, taking the last sip of her beer. Jin scoffs when we don't get an answer, his eyes in the shape of crescents as he smirks.

"I think I know who he wants to do."

I blink before following his gaze over to Taehyung, who has yet to answer the first question that was asked. My eyes widen slightly when I see that he is already looking at me, or rather my body. The way his eyes are trained on my sitting form makes me heat up, his full bottom lip caught between his teeth as he trails his lust-filled gaze over my exposed legs.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon yells, snapping his fingers in front of his face.

"Huh? What I miss?"

I roll my eyes with a slight smile as groans can be heard coming from everyone around me, Taehyung looking around like a confused puppy.

I chuckle, "if you weren't so busy checking me out, you would know already."

All the boy does is shrug, going back to looking at his phone. Hoseok suddenly stands up, clapping his hands together to get everyone's attention. "We should go clubbing."

I watch as everyone looks around before they nod, seemingly pleased with this idea. I don't think it's too bad either to be honest, even though the majority of us aren't even old enough to bypass security. They stop what they are doing and turn to me, expectant looks on their faces as I frown in confusion.