Six

What did I do to deserve this?

I groan internally when I see the seven guys that had annoyed me yesterday, their eyes already on me. I don't take my headphones out though, pretending not to see them as they get closer to where I am still standing. Maybe they'll get the message and just leave me alone.

I sigh when I see them stop next to me from the corner of my eyes, taking out my headphones and putting them in my locker. I pop my hip out as I lean against the lockers so that I am facing them, locking eyes with the guy who's hand I twisted the day before.

"Did you need something?"

They shake their heads and I scoff, pushing myself off the lockers so that I can stand fully in front of them. I do, however, love the way they can't seem to take their eyes off me, obvious lust apparent in their eyes as they look me over.

"You look hot" the guy I complimented says with a smirk, me mirroring his expression with one of my own.

"Thanks. I get that a lot."

"Your ink is really good" one says as he takes a step closer to inspect the works of art decorating my skin, making me smirk wider at all of the compliments being thrown my way. "How did you afford to get so many?"

"My ex boyfriend owns a tattoo shop" I say and watch as their eyes widen comically.

"How old is he?" Jin asks as he steps forward as well, seemingly unable to look away from the colorful tattoo I have of a dragon that disappears beneath the fabric of my shorts, his tongue coming out to wet his lips.

"He's thirty-one, but I don't think that's any of your business."

The youngest guy catches my eyes and I wink, chuckling when he scowls at me. I think I like him the most so far. I love his reactions to me, and I can't help but think it's fun to tease him.

"What's the matter, Baby?" I ask, using the same nickname I used yesterday just to rile him up. I watch as a nerve in his temple twitches as his jaw clenches in anger, him taking a threatening step towards me as I grin. Jin holds his hand out to stop him from moving any further, a hard look on his face as he looks down at me.

"You'd better be careful, sweetheart" he says lowly as he prevents the hulk in front of me from stepping any closer. "He doesn't usually hit girls, but if you get him mad enough he just might."

I scoff, "I'm not scared of him. Bring it on baby, but remember, I'll hit you back three times as hard if you do."

He doesn't say anything, glaring heatedly at me as I glare right back. I sigh before turning my attention away from him, crossing my arms in front on me.

"What do you guys want? If I remember correctly, you came up to me and not the other way around."

"We want to know your name" the one with the same color hair as me states with a bored sigh, walking towards me with lazy footsteps. I keep my mouth shut, not intending to say anything. I don't necessarily like them, so what makes them think that I'm going to tell them anything?

I suddenly gasp, my eyes wide as I watch him take my binder off the ground before reaching inside, my schedule in his hands. He drops the binder down without so much as looking at it, handing the piece of paper over to the guy with his similar height.

"Charlotte?" he says with a laugh, his lip piercing shining in the light. "Your name is Charlotte?"

"It's Charley" I deadpan as he walks closer to me, suddenly not in the mood to talk to them. I don't let anyone call me Charlotte, and I most certainly am not going to let him.

"No. I think I like the name Charlotte better" he says with a smirk on his pink lips, him now standing right in front of me. I grit my teeth in anger as he taunts me, trying my hardest not to lash out at him like I did the last time someone insisted on calling me by my full name.

"I suggest you stop calling me that or you'll regret it" I grind out, my hands clenched at my side due to anger. He sees this and only smirks wider, coming even closer to me as he holds my schedule out in front of him tauntingly.

"Oh really?" he all but sings, causing the others to laugh at his teasing, them obviously liking how worked up I am getting over this. "What are you gunna do about it, Charlo-hmf!"

He clutches his mouth in pain as his head whips back, my hand a little sore from punching him. I don't stop there though, pushing him to the ground as I get on top of him and aim for his annoyingly attractive face again.

He was expecting the blow this time though, his hand catching my fist before he knocks me over, changing our positions so that he is the one on top of me. His smirk returns when he thinks he has me pinned down, only for me to knee him in his surprisingly firm stomach, him groaning in pain as he lays on the ground beneath me once more.

"What was that, bitch boy? I didn't quite hear you."

He groans again as I slam his head against the tile, his hands coming up to grasp onto my wrists. I don't let him do it though, straddling him with my legs on either side of his waist as I pin his arms down by the sides of his head.

"Fuck you" he spits out, blood starting to come out of his mouth from where I hit him, his lip split. I laugh darkly, shoving him against the ground again and smirking when he hisses in pain.

"I don't think you have the right to say that considering your position, bitch boy" I say lowly, reveling in the way his muscles tense in anger.

"Don't fucking call me that!" He growls angrily, glaring at me as I shift in my spot above him.

"And why not?" I whisper in his ear, feeling it as his hands clench. His breath gets more ragged as my lips brush up against his ear, his throat moving as he gulps.

I don't sit up, simply moving my body slightly so that I am now sitting on his crotch instead of his lower stomach. I rock my hips backward and he groans sensually, his eyes closing as I stop. He doesn't move when I let go of his wrist so that I can sit up, his body tensing when all of my weight is now resting on his bulge.

"From where I'm sitting, that name is totally accurate, seeing as I just made you my Bitch."

I slap him lightly on the cheek before standing up, wiping away the slight smudge of blood I got on my hands when I hit him onto his shirt as I do so. I pick my schedule up off the floor and grab my binder as well, turning towards the rest of the guys who are staring at me with wide eyes.

"Damn, Jimin" one of them says as he helps his friend off the floor. "You totally just got your ass beat by a girl."

"Yeah, he did" I say as I collect all my things, making sure my shorts didn't rise up while I was in that position. "And if any of you call me Charlotte again, it'll happen to you too."