Twenty-two

I don't think I could ever get tired of kissing Jimin.

I wasn't lying when I said that he was one of the best kissers I have ever met. He might actually be the best now that I think about it, the feeling of his lips pressed against mine almost addicting in a way. If only he was a dom. If he was, there would be nothing stopping me from having him fuck me against the sheets of his bed.

His lips have always been soft and plump, tonight not an exception. His mouth moves quickly against mine, it as if he has been holding himself back all this time. The kiss is almost desperate in a way, his movements rushed and hard as his hand cups my cheek. He takes my tongue before sucking on it, a groan leaving my mouth at the crude action.

He suddenly pulls away, pushing on my shoulders and making me fall backwards and onto his bed. I can do nothing but watch with wide eyes as he pulls on my ankles so that I am closer to him before he crawls on top of me, my legs on either side of his waist as he holds himself suspended above me.

"What the—" my words are cut off by his mouth meeting mine again, the pace of the kiss getting even fast than it was before. I'm in too much shock to complain about the speed, letting his tongue explore the inside of my mouth.

I'm not sure what's going on right now if I'm being completely honest. He asked me to kiss him so I did, not wanting to miss out on such an opportunity as this. I wasn't expecting him to get so aggressive though. I'm not complaining at all, but it was rather unexpected. I wasn't expecting him to do something like this at all, and I honestly don't know how to feel about this.

His tongue caresses the roof of my mouth and I can't help but moan, the combination of the pleasure and the slight tickling feeling making my whole mouth tingle. My fingers are in his hair as he disconnects our mouths to pepper sloppy, wet kisses down the side of my neck, little pinpricks of pleasure making me sigh every time he stops to leave a hickey.

He leaves them everywhere that he can, his lips molding against my skin as if he has been wanting to do this for a while now. I don't know how much time he spends leaving his marks along my jaw and down my neck, him moving from one side clear across to the other.

He gets to my collarbone and stops, his mouth parting and his warm breath fanning across my skin. I'm not expecting it when he suddenly bites down on my skin though, my eyes flashing open at the painful feeling. My back arches, making me press my chest against his as my hand tightens in his hair, my eyes screwing shut and my mouth falling open.

He doesn't break through my skin, but it almost feels like it. I have been bitten during sex before, but I have never been bitten there, the skin extremely sensitive. It almost hurts enough to bring tears to my eyes, a muffled grunt leaving my mouth as I bite my lip. The pressure builds up until I can't take it anymore, my other hand coming down to press into his biceps.

That's when he releases the skin, my eyes practically rolling back in pleasure. The pressure that was building up is suddenly released, my head spinning in dizzying circles as he presses a kiss to the stinging skin. I moan at the feeling it gives me, my chest heaving up and down as I pant pathetically. What the hell is wrong with me? He literally just bit me and I'm acting as if I just came.

"Did you like that?" he whispers huskily, one of his hands tracing patterns on the skin of my stomach underneath the fabric of my shirt.

"Fuck yes" I groan out, my eyes still shut from before. I can feel the smirk on his face as he moves to the other side of my neck, biting down on my other collarbone as a quiet yelp leaves my mouth.

"Shit" I hiss out, my head lolling back when he releases this time. I have literally never felt anything like this before. I also didn't think that Jimin had something like this in him, and I honestly can't get enough of it.

I open my eyes and gulp, Jimin's lips still leaving open-mouthed kisses on my neck and chest as I smile sheepishly at the girl standing there watching us with her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised.

"Hey Sami. How long have you been standing there?"

Jimin freezes, his whole body stiff as he realizes what I just said. I watch as he slowly lifts his head up and stares wide-eyed at his older sister as she stands there with an amused look on her face, his cheeks flushing with pink as he practically hurtles off the bed in order to get away from me. He hits the floor with a loud thump and I wince at the sound, him groaning in pain not too long after.

"What the fuck is this?" Sami asks, taking a couple of steps into the room. She doesn't look or sound angry at all though, her expression playful as she looks between Jimin and I.

"I leave to take a shit, and this is what I come back to?"

"Gross bro" I reply, sitting up and walking over to her as if nothing happened. "Too much information."

"Hey, it's better than me walking in on my little brother and my best friend practically fucking."

"We weren't naked or anything" I retaliate, reaching up to fix my hair that fell out of the messy bun I had it in for the whole of today.

"And we weren't fucking" Jimin pipes up from his spot on the other side of the room, finally standing up from where he had fallen.

Sami scoffs, "from how loudly you had her moaning, I thought y'all were."