Ten

"Taehyung, truth or dare?"

"Truth" he says quickly, making me roll my eyes as I take another gulp of beer. Jungkook rolls his eyes as well as he shifts in his chair, leaning his elbows on his knees as he talks to Taehyung.

"Who do you think is hotter, Sami noona or Charley?"

All of our gazes move to him as he puts his finger to his chin as he thinks, his eyes raking over Sami's body as Jimin bristles protectively beside her. He then switches over to me as he does the same, unashamedly checking me out as he bites his lower lip.

"I don't know. Charley, I guess."

"Why is that?" Sami asks as we exchange looks, Taehyung pausing to think again.

"Don't get me wrong noona, your hot as fuck, but Charley gives off a sort of vibe that makes me think that she's a little crazy and it strangely turns me on."

I can't help but smile at this, surprised that I actually feel flattered by his answer. I blow him a kiss and he catches it before placing it on his cheek, sending me a wink afterwards.

"Ok ok, no more flirting you two. Tae, it's your turn."

He flips Jimin off before turning to look at Yoongi, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yoongi, truth or dare?"

"Dare" he says without blinking an eye, taking a sip out of the Fireball bottle before passing it to me. I take a swig and close my eyes as it burns the back of my throat, leaving a tingling feeling after it's gone down. I pass the bottle to Jin and turn back to look at Taehyung as he thinks of a dare.

"I dare you to do a body shot off of Namjoon."

"Why the fuck is it always me?" Namjoon all but cries, making me laugh at how distressed he looks. They quickly get everything set up and I take a picture as Yoongi fulfills his dare, laughing even harder at the disgusted look he makes as his mouth pulls downwards in regret.

"What the fuck, Tae?" he spits out, wiping his mouth off with the back of his hand. "We have two sexy as fuck girls here and you made me take a shot off of Namjoon?"

Taehyung simply shrugs his shoulders, sparking up a cigarette and blowing the smoke out of his mouth. Yoongi rolls his eyes before looking around the room, his eyes stopping on me.

"Charley, truth or dare?"

I scoff, "dare."

Watch him ask me to take off an article of clothing.

"I dare you to take off an article of clothing."

Called that shit.

"Can it be any article of clothing?" I ask with a tilt of my head, smirking to myself when he nods. I put my solo cup down and stand up, stretching my arms over my head as I do so.

I look around the room before my gaze stops on Jimin's, his eyes already hooded as he watches me. He is leaning back with his elbows keeping him suspended, his head lolled to the side as he gazes at me. I maintain eye contact before smirking, putting my hands on the waistband of my pants before pulling them down.

Gasps can be heard throughout the room as I bend down to get them off the rest of the way, Jin and Yoongi having the best view. They were probably expecting me to take a sock off or something, their eyes wide as they stare at my ass and the lace red thong I decided to wear today.

"God damn girl!" Sami yells from her spot in front of me, cackling as she takes in everyone's shocked faces. "When did you get that tattoo?"

"Oh, this?" I ask as I turn to the side and display the dragon tattoo that wasn't showing all of the way earlier today. I turn around completely and show them how it wraps around my thigh before the tail stops in the middle of my right ass cheek, also showing off the two dermal piercing I have in my lower back in the process. "Jiyong gave it to me as a birthday present last year."

"Yeah, I was right. She is fucking crazy" Taehyung mumbles under his breath as he stares at my ass with wide eyes.

"Don't pretend like you don't enjoy the view" I say with a teasing lit to my voice as I smack it lightly, winking at him as he gulps.

"Can we just keep asking Charley to do dares?" Jin asks from beside me, pouting when I start pulling up my pants again.

"Do whatever you want, I don't care."

"Ok then, Charley. Truth or dare?" Hoseok asks, leaning forward in his spot.

"Let's go with truth" I say, smiling when my answer is met with groans of displeasure.

"Who would you rather sleep with, Namjoon or me?"

"Shit" I mutter, looking between the two attractive guys with wide eyes. "You both are hot. Can't it just be a threesome?"

"Yes!" They both yell in sync before stopping to stare at each other in shock, causing Sami and I to bust up laughing.

Sami calms down first, smiling widely at me as she intertwines her fingers.

"Truth or dare?"

I almost say truth again when she raises one of her eyebrows before glancing over in Jungkook's direction, making me pause. She's planning something, and I think I know what it is.

"Dare" I say instead, watching as a satisfied smirk appears on her darkly-tinted lips.

"I dare you to give Jungkook a lap dance."

"What the fuck!?!"

"No way, so not fair!"

"Why didn't you pick me? I'm your brother."

"So not cool man."

"Lucky fucker."

"Settle down children" I yell over the outburst, standing up and making my way over to the guy who is sitting stick straight in his seat. This should be fun.

Sami takes a hold of Hoseok's phone, which is apparently blue-toothed with the speakers downstairs, quickly changing the song to something slower. I walk over to Jungkook to the beat of the song playing, mentally thanking Sami in my mind for thinking of something so brilliant.

I stand in front of him before dancing the only way that I know how; like a god damn hoe.

I move my body in ways that have the other guys whistling and catcalling behind me, keeping my gaze on Jungkook the entire time. He doesn't lose his hostile look, his hands clenched into fists on top of his thighs as he glares heatedly at me, but I think I can see through him now.

I see the way his body stiffens as I put my legs on either side of his, twirling my ass around in a circle as my hands slide onto his chest. I watch as his eyes waver before the heat in them gets replaced by another kind that I am all too familiar with, smirking when he can no longer pretend that it is anger that has him looking at me like that.

I sit down so that I am on his legs, not on his crotch, but right below it. My fingers run through his hair as I body roll to the music, his eyes moving down from my face to stare at my cleavage. His balled up fists loosen before he slides them up my legs, his breath quickening as they come to a stop on the tops of my thighs.

"Why do you act like that, baby?" I whisper into his ear, him shuddering as my breath tickles the side of his neck. "Why do you act like you hate me when you obviously don't?"