Forty-one

I groan as the sun streams in through my curtains, stretching my limbs out as I peek my eyes open. I blink several times as a frown turns down the corners of my lips, my confused gaze on the guy who appears to be sleeping next to me.

"Wake the fuck up!" I yell before unceremoniously pushing on his shoulder, a loud exclamation of surprise leaving their lips as they roll off the bed and onto the floor. I move the covers off of me as I stand and make my way over to my closet so that I can change out of the clothes I slept in, turning to look over my shoulder as I speak to him.

"Why were you in my bed?"

"You said I could" Jimin whines, slowly picking himself off of the floor with a pout on his full lips. He isn't wearing a shirt, his hair all sticking up in multiple random directions and his eyes puffy from sleep. 

"I came in and told you that Sami didn't come home last night, and then we stayed up talking. I was gunna go back to my room, but you said that I could sleep next to you."

I narrow my eyes as I observe him, nodding when I don't find anything wrong with his story. We have slept next to each other before, so it's not like it was a big deal or anything. It just would have been a little creepy if he snuck in without permission so that he could sleep with me. I would have had to beat his ass if that was the case. 

"Fine. Wake and bake?" I ask before turning back to my clothes, my hands trailing over the soft fabric. "And don't even think about asking me to pitch in. You owe me, remember?"

I look back just in time to see him nod, him quickly picking up his discarded shirt from the ground beside my bed and exiting the room. That should give me enough time to change and brush my hair, me getting right on that as soon as he closes the door behind him. 

I decide to be very simple today, seeing as Jiyong invited me to go over to the gang's place later tonight. Only he and Daesung will be there, but I'm excited all the same. It feels like I haven't seen them in a while, and I might be able to convince Jiyong to give me another tattoo for my birthday. You only turn nineteen once, and I'm planning on having fun while I celebrate. 

A/N: I forgot how old I wanted her to be, so if I wrote something different in the updates before this one I apologize. She's either turning eighteen or nineteen, take your pick lol 

I put on a nude lace bra and a matching set of underwear, slipping on a white, long-sleeved thermal crop top that is tight against my chest and molds to my waist next. Low-hanging, loose jeans go up my legs after, colorful patches on the knees. I don't put on any socks since I don't plan on leaving the house until later, running a brush through my hair and leaving it down. 

There is a soft knock on my door, my bare feet dragging along the carpet as I make my way over to it. I know that it's just Jimin so I open it and walk over to my window, sliding it open as he makes his way towards me. 

"I got some wax from Taehyung earlier this week, so I put some around the blunt" he says as he takes out his lighter, taking a seat next to me on the windowsill. "You wanna spark?"

"Oh, now you're just trying to get on my good side again" I say with a smirk. 

I do accept the blunt and lighter though, careful not to touch the sticky end as I bring it to my mouth to light it. I hold the lighter up to the end and inhale, puffing a few times so that I burn the excess paper off. Once it is ready I inhale deeply, holding it in for as long as I can before exhaling out of the open window. I can't help but cough as the some of the wax enters my lungs as well, my mind already feeling a little clouded as I hand it over to Jimin.

"So what do you have planned today?" I ask to make conversation, reaching over and checking my phone. I got messages from Liz, my mom, my dad, Jay, and Jiyong's gang saying happy birthday, me only responding to my friends and Jay. Liz hasn't really tried to talk to me since I was kicked out, I'm still mad at my mom, and my dad can get hit by a semi-truck for all I care, so I don't really feel bad about not responding to them. 

"I don't know" Jimin answers as he hands the blunt back over to me, running one of his hands through his hair afterwards. "Sami and I were going to hang out, but she hasn't been home since yesterday."

"What happened with her and the guys? Are y'all in trouble?"

I take another hit and ghost it, keeping the blunt to myself. I tried to pass it to Jimin but he shook his head, it clear that he is already high off of the one hit. To be fair, I have always found it easier for me to get high when I smoke first thing in the morning, and the wax that he got from Taehyung is fucking fire. I think I only need one more hit myself, my actions already sluggish as I await his answer.

"We got suspended for a week, so nothing too bad. Dara's parents are pissed, so we might not hear from her for a long time."

I scoff at the news about Dara, rolling my eyes as I take another hit. I'm stuck between not really caring and wanting to be happy that she's getting a hard time from her parents, me deciding to stick with the former option. I've never liked her, her and Jimin's little two-week fling just adding to that. 

"Did you have fun with her?" I ask pettily, ashing the blunt in the ash tray beside me. Jimin's eyes are wide when I turn to look at him, it clear right off the bat that he is having trouble coming up with what to say. 

He coughs, "I, uh, didn't fuck her, if that's what you meant by that."

"Not really, but that's good to know" I tease with a smile, putting the blunt back in between my lips. I inhale but make sure that the majority of the smoke stays in my mouth, moving closer to Jimin's face as I do so. He gulps nervously as I get close enough to brush our lips together, waiting until he parts his own lips to blow the smoke into his mouth. 

I wait until he stops coughing to stand up and put the blunt out, Jimin waving me away when I go to hand it back to him. He must really be trying to get back on my good side because he always takes his blunts back after we are done smoking, it especially noticeable since this one in particular isn't even half-way done. He always keeps the roaches too, the fact that he said I could keep it making me smile to myself. 

"Let's go downstairs" I say before spritzing some perfume. "I'm fucking starving."