Fourteen

It's extremely loud in here, the pounding of the music filling my ears the only sound I can focus on at the moment. We stood in line for about twenty minutes and then were finally let inside, the guys dispersing as soon as we hit the dance floor.

We have been here for maybe three hours now and my feet are just starting to hurt seeing as Sami and I have been out on the dance floor since we got here. Jimin and Jungkook disappeared within the throng of sweaty bodies dancing around us a while ago, leaving us to go dance with some of the other girls here.

I look over Sami's shoulder and spot Hoseok with a girl attached to his side, the duo laughing at something that was probably said. Yoongi isn't too far away from them, his mouth attached to a girl's neck as she fists the fabric of his shirt.

I have no idea where Namjoon is right now, him leaving the dance floor five minutes ago, mumbling something under his breath that was too quiet for me to hear. Jin and Taehyung are over at the bar, drinks in their hands as they have what looks to be a very serious conversation.

"What do you think they are talking about?" I shout over the music, repeating myself in a louder tone when Sami indicates that she didn't hear me.

"Probably you" is her reply, making me raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Tae may or may not have asked me if you were a masochist earlier today."

"What did you tell him?"

She shrugs and I sigh, eyeing the smirk that appears on her face. That probably means that she told him the truth, which could either be really good or really bad for me. Seeing that he suddenly stops talking and starts walking towards us, it looks like it was a good thing.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" he yells over the music once he's in reach, him not waiting for an answer before grabbing my arm and tugging me away from the dance floor. Sami takes a seat next to Jin as she waves at me, obviously enjoying watching me being pulled away against my will.

What is it with these guys and pulling me away? First Jungkook, and now Taehyung, both equally as attractive as they are mysterious. I can't help but find all of the guys alluring in their own ways, my bottom lip caught between my teeth as I stare at the side of Taehyung's face as he leads me away to the hallway beyond the restrooms.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask, the music not as loud over in this area of the club. I notice that there are not a lot of people around here either, doors lining the hall with intimidating looking bouncers at each one.

He doesn't answer me, handing something to a bouncer before the guy opens the door he is standing in front of. I don't question it as I am led into what looks like a private room of sorts, a couch and chairs inside the dimly lit space. The door closes behind us and I look up at Taehyung to find that he is already looking down at me with a straight face, his lip piercing glinting in the low lighting.

"What the-"

I am suddenly pushed towards the wall, my back hitting it as I stare up at Taehyung in shock. His rough hands turn me around before I am shoved again, this time my front pressed against the wall and his breath fanning against the side of my neck.

"I've heard some naughty things about you" he whispers huskily, the low, smooth tone of his voice causing goosebumps to form on my exposed arms. My jacket falls to the ground as he moves my hair so that it is all over one shoulder, the tip of his nose trailing along the expose skin of my neck.

"You just had to be a little slut and sleep with Jungkook first, didn't you?" He all but growls out, his body pressing mine against the wall from behind. I can't help but shudder as his hands trail up my arms, his degrading words sparking something in me and making my core throb between my legs.