Chapter 1

Its been almost two years since being Exiled by the coven and expelled from The Orphic Academy. After leaving I was able to secretly keep in touch with Professor Luxx for about a year but I have not heard from him since then.

I worry that they may have caught him communicating with me and he may be in trouble. Which is why I soon, plan on returning to "The Orphic Academy" to find him, and also keep my promise of taking Kane down.

Calluna and I followed through with our plans and so far found three others who were like us and we took them in after settling in St Helena, California. St Helena while very small, is very beautiful with lots to do. The area we live in looks very old fashioned and regal. Very fitting for a couple witches I guess.

Our house is pretty big and very mysterial of course. It is filled with grand paintings and eclectic decorations. We have old ancient carpets and vases I was able to get my hands on and the basement is where we keep our spell books and anything witch related. Luckily my parents left me alot of money so I don't ever have to work really, unless I choose to of course but I mean really, who would choose that?

It is now Calluna, who is fully transitioned now, A cis woman who's name is Enya, a guy who's name is Rauz, another trans woman who's name is Raven, and myself. Since then we've been teaching them everything we know and at this point they've learned most of it.

Everything has been smooth sailing for the most part, and by the most part, I mean not at all.

"Altiair hurry up we gotta get going!" Calluna yelled from downstairs "Raven you as well!"

"Im coming!" I replied staring into the mirror admiring my outfit.

Over the past two years I've had time to perfect my look and freely be myself. I do not box myself in and consider myself gender fluid. I also picked up some  makeup skills along the way and I guess you can say I dress "feminine" now, whatever that means.

"I swear you have a Kimono in every style and color" Enya said as I walked down the stairs. Enya Delvaux is probably the perkiest of the bunch, even though she had a pretty rough life. She was pretty, fair skinned, statuesque, and pretty much had the looks of a high school mean girl, even though she's actually really nice.

"And we're gonna pretend to be surprised every time because we what? Stan!" Rauz added sarcastically

"Well, I have a connection to them, they're dramatic and they...move with the wind" I replied smiling "kind of like me"

"You said it not me" Calluna joked. "We are both air signs and love wind so I guess it makes sense". Calluna who was previously Michael, is now quite literally a different person. She always wears her signature purple hair, has beautiful brown skin, a face that the guys go crazy for, and they're always getting her in trouble. She probably has the most blonde moments out of everyone. Smart but also a bit off sometimes, in the best way of course. She was always like that anyways.

"Haha very funny, wheres Raven?" Calluna immediately rolled her eyes after I said Raven's name.

"I don't know, I called her name like five times but she ignored me, like always!" Calluna replied clearly annoyed "she knew we had somewhere to be, she always does this"

"Ill go get her" I said before walking back up the steps, this was typical Raven. Not caring much about anything at all.

"Raven its time to go" I said standing outside her room door. I heard nothing but silence filling the air. "Raven, stop ignoring me it's so rude!" I still wasn't getting any response which was weird because she usually responds to me.

"Okay, looks like I have to do things the hard way" I mumbled before forcing her door open with magic.

I noticed immediately she was not here and my heart sank into my chest.