Chapter 7

"Raven remember, you're not angry you're just bored" I said sternly, saying that always helped me calm her down. Her short temper had a habit of getting the best of her.

"Ugh, I hate him so much! He just keeps on lying and lying" Raven snapped as she was being held back.

"Trust me, he will have to answer for leaving that part out" I promised, she smiled.

"Well, you cant do it now, if that Dark Magic consumes you... you may not be able to come back from it" Calluna added and although she was right, it didn't stop me from considering it.

"One of the most powerful witches in the world possibly going rogue and turning evil... I do not like the sound of that" Rauz admitted nervously. I shook my head in annoyance.

"What other option do we have though? If vampires are coming after us left and right we're screwed... I mean we don't really know how to fight them" I said worryingly

"But we can learn" Enya added while starting at me intensely.

"True but I still can barely control my powers so, ill most likely get killed trying" Avian said reluctantly, I could tell he was extremely uncomfortable which made me feel bad.

"You will learn trust me, we are going to do some training while we're here as well" I assured him, he seemed please with that.

"So when are you going to confront Kane" Luxx asked

"Not just yet... Im gonna wait until tomorrow"

I wanted to wait to confront Kane, I wanted to make him think everything was okay so I decided to wait until tomorrow to say something to him.

The rest of the day we just did training with Avian and I caught up with a few people. We did this until it was nighttime and we had to go to sleep.

                                  ******************

The next day we woke up and the first thing I wanted to do was confront Kane

"Luxx, can you tell Kane I would like to speak to him... privately please"

"Gotcha" Luxx replied

"You all go explore the academy or something, me and Luxx have some things to talk about with Kane" I said sternly

I didn't appreciate being lied to so I planned to get the full and honest truth out of Kane one way or another.

"We're back" Luxx said walking in the room with Kane shortly after

I immediately closed the door using my powers after they walked in.

"So Kane, im going to ask you this one time and I hope  for your sake, that I get the truth" I said glaring at him coldly, he had that same cocky grin on his face as always.

"Of course" he replied as he swiped his blonde strands out of his face.

"Is there anything about the spell I should know? That could you know, alter me in any way"

"No of course not, I would have told you that-"

Before he could finish the lie, I lifted him up off the ground and held him there with magic.