Chpater 17

"Finn I-" The wind blew viciously as I stood there in shock. Finn m ran into my arms and hugged me tightly but I could not feel him or the hug.

"Of course we cant feel the hug, we're in a stupid astral plane" I said clearly annoyed.

"Who cares, I cant even believe I can actually see you right now!" he replied emotionally "For so long I gave up on the idea of seeing you ever again...now you're here" His eyes were an even brighter blue than I remember, his short blonde hair sitting even more perfectly than I remembered and my heart was filled with so much joy.

"Wow, this is actually happening" My eyes began to fill with tears and soon they were running down my face.

"Here we are..." He caressed my face and although I couldn't feel his touch, recognizing the effort was more than enough.

"What are you doing in here? Better yet, How did you get in here?" He looked at me, confused.

"I got in here using a spell and, After he stripped your powers and you died. I guess Kane trapped your soul in some ancient medallion which is why your in this dreamworld" I began explaining "I can get you out, I just had to find you which was surprisingly super easy, but I also have to find where the medallion is located on this side because thats the only way you can come out with me and restore your soul into your body" He seemed to understand a bit more of what was going on.

"Well, I'm guessing that finding me was the easy part, finding where the medallion is located in this dreamworld is probably gonna be the hard part" he replied followed by a deep sigh.

"How hard could it be? I mean we're in this peaceful, healing place, I think we'll be okay"

"Peaceful? Who told you that? Ive been in all kinds of danger since I was in here" I looked around bewildered, I mean what danger could be lurking around in an empty place like this.

"Wait what?"

"Kane has sent countless people in here to torture me" My nerves were irked enough hearing Kanes name, but knowing that he sent people inside there to hunt him is what really angered me. "If this place is supposed to be peaceful he definitely changed that" He chuckled but I didn't really find any of this funny.

"I don't understand why he would put your soul in a place that would heal you and then send people in here to harm you" I couldn't make sense of it, maybe because im not evil but still.

"Im not sure but I cant die in here, so if I'm killed I just heal" he explained "Now, if someone kills you while your in here then you wake back up in the real world and have to come back in and find me all over again. Basically your body is asleep in the real world, and your soul like astral projected inside of here in a way"

What he was saying was making sense but it was just angering me even more. The hatred I felt for Kane was at an all time high.

"Kane is going to die by my hand, for all he has done to ruin my life and yours... do you know he killed my parents?" I said angrily

"Wow, as much as that should shock me, it doesn't. Im so sorry to hear that Alt, how're you holding up?" Finn asked

"Im holding, just cant wait to kill him"

"I see you're still the strongest person I know huh?" I smiled at him and his pale cheeks began to turn red from blushing "Lets go inside" he urged.

We went inside this big blue house nearby and the inside looked pretty basic, not supernatural at all just like a regular home.

"What is this place?" I asked him

"My childhood home... I guess it took me to the place that makes me feel the most happy" Finn replied "How have things been? What happened after Kane, you know, after he accidentally killed me and then tried to kill you?"