Chapter 5

"Kane? Like the Kane" Rauz asked with a startled look on his face

"Yes thats me-" 

Suddenly Kane went flying into the house and hit the wall. He let out a low shriek, the impact from hitting the wall seem to hurt him.

"Ive been wanting to do that since you told us about him" Raven said in a arrogant tone.

"Im totally jealous, I wish I could have done it first" Enya added

I couldn't help but to smile and as I looked around everyone else looked pleased as well.

"Well looks like I'm not very liked around here" Kane said getting up. Kane was pretty tall, he was very old fashioned from his clothes, down to the way he spoke. He has pale skin and now had super short ash blonde hair. He was still radiating that holier than thou energy I always hated so much.

"I think hated is the word" Calluna replied angrily, he looked at her in shock.

"Michael, Is that you? How are you my friend"

"My name is Calluna, call me Michael again and I will rip you apart limb from limb" She had her fist balled up, him misgendering her wasn't surprising at all.

Kane surprisingly looked nervous, almost as if he could feel the growth in her power.

"You have alot of nerve showing up here Kane, I should kill you for what you did" I snapped. Looking at him made me angrier than id been in a long time. I hated feeling like this but if anyone could bring it out, its him.

"Ah Grudges, we shouldn't hold onto them, thats all in the past Altiair" he joked but I wasn't amused by a long shot. In fact it was taking everything in me to not kill him where he stood.

I began to fill up with anger and rage, so much that I could barely even control myself. I began using my powers to hurt Kane. He fell to his knees as I was making his brain feel like it was on fire, what I was doing wasn't enough to kill him but I'm sure it was making him wish he was dead. Not to mention I am ten times stronger than I was the last time we saw each other.

"Now let's try this again without the smart ass comments, what do you want Kane!" I shouted

"Okay Okay, ill tell you why I'm here" he cried out in pain so I finally let him go.

"Listen, I need your help" He gave me a nervous look.

"You need my help?" I said before genuinely laughing. I couldn't believe he had the audacity to ask me for help of all people.

"Yes, something is coming... something that is a threat to all of us and, whether we like each other or not is irrelevant at this point"

He seemed scared and more nervous than usual, like something really had him afraid

"Whats coming?" I asked him curiously

"Vampires"

We all looked at each other in confusion and disbelief

"Is this a joke?" Avian said

"Vampires? Really Kane? You expect me to believe this crap right now" I said very annoyed

"Alt, it may not be so impossible... I don't know, I mean we're witches and I'm sure theres alot more than just witches out there" Rauz said

"True and honestly, I remember hearing stories about them when I was little. Of course I thought it was just myth but he may actually be telling the truth" Enya added

"Im not lying, over a century ago there was a war between Vampires and Witches. A very powerful witch performed a spell that weakened an entire vampire line which forced them to go into hiding because, they were not strong enough to fight anymore. Those vampires resided here in St. Helena" he began explaining "That witch died after doing that spell... that witch was an ancestor of yours"