Chapter 12

"You were the bitch trying to break in our house" Enya snapped. One thing about Enya is that she's very sweet, until she's not. Especially when it comes to us, shes similar to me in the way that shes a protector. She's always at her strongest when protecting people she cares about. I think its why healing became one of her oddities, its like in her blood.

"Yeah im sorry about that... can I come in and explain everything?" Zarya asked nervously.

I remembered reading somewhere that vampires can only enter your home if you invite them in.

"No you cannot" I said smiling and backing away from the door to close it

She used her super speed and ran in anyways before I could close it.

"Wait how did you-"

"It's a rumor, a common misconception. Why would you have to be invited in before entering a home. Thats stupid, I could've rushed in anytime, so really I was just trying to be polite. Plus if that was the case why would I have been trying to break in while you weren't home?"

"Hmm, well I guess I shouldn't believe everything i read....What do you want?" I said angrily

"To help you guys" She admitted, I was confused as to why a vampire would want to help us, me especially out of all witches.

"Why would you want to help a witch?"

"Despite what you may think, vampires don't hate all witches, we actually like them. All the fights between our kinds have always been case by case, not as a whole" she explained "you just happen to be related to the person that did the spell that doomed our entire line for over a hundred years"

"So I keep being reminded" I said in a snarky tone, I was honestly so tired of hearing about this. I wasn't even trying to be rude but I was just fed up being blamed for something I didn't do.

"I wouldn't take your help if I was dying and you were the only one that could help me" Enya snapped and we all giggled.

"Listen, I don't feed on humans, I didn't before the spell and i wont after" she assured us "I only drink from blood bags..."

"Considering none of you are trustworthy, we are not taking your help leech" Enya had a pleased smirk on her face.

I could see Zarya losing her patience with Enya as vampires have very short tempers"

"Just because I don't feed on humans does not mean that I won't feed on a witch so, stop insulting me"

"Try me" Enya said confidently

"Alright thats enough!" I shouted "how can you, a vampire I might add, help us?"

"I was sent by that guy Jay to break in your house the other day and send you a message by destroying it" she began explaining "I agreed but was never gonna do it, I was just going to leave a note with my number on it because I don't think you deserve to die because of some stupid spell you probably don't even want to do"

Although I wasn't sure, she seemed to be being genuine. She had a very serious aura about her, her red hair complimented her fair skin really well. She didnt stand super tall but she stood with confidence.

"Again, how does that help us?" I said still not all the way convinced

"Because if they think I'm on their side, I can spy and tell you everything I know"  I wont lie I was very intrigued at this point, I mean at this point we could use an upper hand.

"Why would you do that though? I mean that would be betraying your own kind" Avian said chiming in.

"Im not betraying my own kind, just Jay and whoever he's working with... I don't agree with anything they do, I'm not like them"