Chapter Seven |Cold hearted|

"I'm not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like theres a cure." ~Asher
_______________________
|ASHER'S POV|

"I'm scared."

The fear in her voice says it all. I knew she was sacred before she even told me. Her body movements proved them all.

I didn't say a word as I stiffly removed her hands from me and stood up, waiting for her to get up so that we can continue to walk.

We're going immediately to the airport to go to Canada.

But, we have to walk a bit to the road. Because I don't know where the hell we are right now.

I began to walk for a couple of minutes when I noticed a road in sight. I looked behind me for Ava, she wasn't there.

Where the hell did she go? Did they take her? They wouldn't, she with me. They wouldn't dare.

I began to look around me like a mad man. She was behind me, what the hell?!

"I'm over here." I heard her whisper, my body immediately relaxed as I sighed.  I turned around looking down at her.

She's so short.

"Where were you?" I gritted , I was grumpy and wasn't in the mood for her little games.

"Next to you." She grinned. Her red nose and cheeks were red from the cold. She was wearing so many layers. She looked like a small bear.

"How old are you?" I asked, placing my hand in pocket as we continued to walk.

"Eighteen." She answered, walking faster;'trying to catch up to me.

"You sure don't act like it." I marked,

"Well It's Maybe because I have a heart and know how to be happy and in joy life." She gritted, stomping.

"Both of us know you aren't happy. It's all an act." I answered as she stiffened. Looking at me with wide eyes.

"What makes you say that?" She questions, looking at the ground.

"The nightmares? The way you're so paranoid of the night? No sleep? No food?" I raised my eyebrows looking at her scowling face.

She's knows I'm right.

"I know I'm not the only one that's suffering." She mumbled.

***

We carpooled, and it took us to the nearest gas station.

"It's feels good to be back in the city." Ava sighs.

I took out my phone and called Brandon the minute I had service.

"Book me two plan tickets for today." And with that sentence said, I hung up the phone.

"Imma go to the bathroom." Ava said as she went to the back.

And after five minutes she was done, and standing next to me. "Do you have money?" I nod as she continues "Can I have ten? I need to buy something." She points towards the small market behind us.

I roll my eyes and take out a fifty dollar bill and give it to her. "Get whatever you need." I mumbled, looking at the cars as they passed.

"I don't need that much-"
"It's okey, just go."

She turned around and went to the market. I made sure to keep an eye on her just Incase.