Chapter Twenty-Two |Goodbye|

"I'll be waiting." ~Ava
________________________
|AVA'S POV|

I woke up around four a.m just staring at the ceiling thinking of the possibilities of the boys going to this trip. When the sun raised, I got up from my empty bed, and took and quick shower.

I heard a couple of shuffles in my room. I peaked my head out of the bathroom door (which the bathroom is attached to the bedroom.)  and saw Asher stuffing his suitcase with his clothes—angrily.

I shut the bathroom door, took a breath. Imma get my clothes without a word and get in the bathroom to change. I got out of the bathroom, feeling his eyes digging holes behind my head.

How many times has he seen me in a towel?

So many times.

"I forgot to get my clothes with me." I mumbled, taking everything I need in my hands.  On my way back to the bathroom, a hand clasped on my wrist stopping me from moving. "Ava."  He whispers.

"What Asher?" I snapped, he turns me around so that I was facing him.

"Don't let me go while you're mad at me." He says, looking down at me because of my height. His eyes were hooded from his thick and long eyelashes. His defined jaw clenching-

Focus Ava.

My heart clenches painfully from his words. Making me want to melt into his muddle. "I'm not mad." I lied, tightening my towel around my body.

"Yes, you are." He argues.

"Okey, then. If you know I'm mad then why ask?" I gritted, feeling overwhelmed by his intense stare.

"Amber was the one who came in my study without my permission. She threw herself on me. I didn't want to, she basically forced herself on me." Asher mumbled, lowering his eyes. " And you know how that makes me feel." He whispered, getting close me. His fingers brushing against my cheek. I was caught in the moment leaning in. But I shake my head going  back to reality. I said "You don't have to explain anything to me. Because I mean nothing to you and you mean nothing to me." It was a complete lie by my behalf. Because I do care, and more then I really should.

He stared at me, looking taken off . his eyes fighting to show emotions but his hands clenched tightly around my wrist making me hiss in pain. "Good to know." He grumbled angrily, letting my wrist go; moving away from me while taking his suitcase and slamming the door shut behind him.

Did I fuck up? Sighing heavily, I wore my clothes. And made my bed quickly before heading downstairs. My heart beating rapidly against my chest.

Amber and Maryam were already downstairs seating on the couches as they watched the boys frenetically get everything they need. I joined the girls, all of us matching frowns. Maryam holds my hand comfortably , sending me a sad smile. I swallow hard squeezing her hand lightly.

All three stand in front us, Rio holding the guns. "This is suppose to be with you girls everywhere you go. Even if it means when you're using the restroom." Rio warns. Handing the guns to us. We all nod our heads understandingly.

"And please take care. We won't be able to contact with you guys much." Tyler adds with a sigh. Maryam gets up and throws herself at Rio as she began to cry.