Chapter Thirty |Snow&Threats|

"Not every story has a good ending."
______________________________
|AVA'S POV|

I woke up bright and early to take a long shower before Asher came to take me his mysterious surprise. Hopping in the shower I shampooed my hair and bathed my body with my favorite shower gel. Washed my body then turned off the water and wrapped my soaked body with a towel.

Looking through my suitcase, I picked out cable knitted oversized sweater with high waisted jeans and black boots since it was snowing outside. I pulled my hair into a small low bun leaving out few strands of hair against my face.  Wanting to put on some makeup, I grabbed my mascara and dabbed it gently against my eyelashes giving it that long thick eyelash look. I made a short wing on my eyes, finishing up my makeup with some pink lipgloss.

I then remember that I had my butterfly necklace that my grandmother got me for my birthday before she passed away. I quickly wore it and paired it with small earrings. Satisfied with my outfit I sprayed perfume to completing the whole look.

I heard a knock on the door, knowing immediately that it was Asher. I look at the mirror for a split second making sure I looked okey and then opened the door to reveal Asher looking as good as always with his signature black on black look.

"Good morning." I sighed almost dreamingly. Until  reality slapped its way. I stood straight, with a slight smile.

Act normal.

"Hey, you look nice." He tried to complement. His cheeks turning into a light shade of pink.

"I messed up right?" He mumbled angrily, I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You did perfectly fine Ash." I assured with a playful wink. He placed his hand on my shoulder pulling me in for a hug. He stuffed his face into my neck inhaling deeply as I heard him sigh. I then shyly wrapped my arms around his waist.

"It's cold don't forget to get a jacket with you." Asher said, backing away to point to my jacket that was laying on the floor beside the nightstand.

"Yeah." I reentered the room and grabbed my jacket- quickly wearing it.

"Aren't you going to grab a jacket too?" I asked,

"Nah, I'm good." He answered with a shrug. "Let's go." He lead the way to the main entrance quietly so that we don't wake up the group.

Almost out of the apartment we were renting for a while, Rios voice stopped us. "You heading out right
now?" He yawns, rubbing his eyes with his hands sleepy.

"Yeah?" Asher replies with grunt.

"Okey, don't forget what i told you! And use protection! I'm too young to be an uncle! Have fun ki-" Asher shut the door before Rio can say anything else.

"Where are we going?" I ask with a pursuing smile. I was getting way to curious. And I just couldn't wait any longer- I had to know or I might just explode any second.

"Ain't buying it." He smirks,walking faster towards his car to open the passenger seat and then secretly  pulling a piece of paper and nodding. I stifle a laugh at how cute he was being and how much effort he's actually putting into this.

"You smell amazing." He whispered when he hopped into the car with me. His nose against neck, as he took in my scent. I shudder involuntary and closed my eyes.

"Thank you." I breathed out nervously. I bite my lips softly, getting a hold of the seatbelt to put it on. The seatbelt doesn't budge as I pulled on it harder. My hands were shaking and it was getting really hot. And I'm not sure I'd it was because Ashers figure was touching mine or because the windows were closed.