Chapter Ten |Hopeless|

"I feel hopeless." ~Ava
_______________________
|AVA'S POV|

Days have passed after I shot those men. I haven't seen any of the boys or Maraym.  And I was still recovery from the one-week no sleep.

I had no energy to get up, I kept mopping from the bed to the bathroom, vise versa. I was getting too throttled up for staying in the same room for more then forty-eight hours.

I decided to shower, when I was finished I forgot to bring my clothes in, so I hurried to the room. I checked my bag and had no clean clothes left so I opened the closet to find it filled in clothes with their tags on them. I opened the drawer and same thing, but with undergarments.

"Where did these come from?" I wondered. I picked up a black long sleeve t-shirt with a logo 'Baby it's cold outside' in the front. Then I took out a pair of jeans, and it was ripped. I didn't like to show to much skin, but didn't have any other choice but wear it. 

I tried fixing my uneven hair, but everything I do wouldn't work. I lifted it in a ponytail and wore my white snickers.

I breathed out and headed down the stairs. I ended up in the kitchen, looking for them.

You mean Asher?

No I meant them.

Yeah whatever.

When I found no one, I went to the living room. And found Rio on the couch smoking.

"Av!" He yelled excited, smiling at me. I smiled back sitting across him.

"Hey." I greeted,
"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good." I answered.
"And you?" I asked.

This is so awkward.

No, you're just awkward.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, folding my my hands.

"Asher is in his office getting work done. The others went out to eat."

"Why didn't you go with them?" I questioned.

"Didn't feel like it." He shrugged and I hummed in response.

"So, Ava. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks, his brown hair gelled to the side.

"No." I answered, leaning back on the couch.

"Mmmm." He hummed.

"Aloha!" A blonde girl came in, my eyes immediately went to what she was wearing. A sweater dress that barely passed her butt, with thigh length boots; which men would be drooling over.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, I was a bit annoyed of her beauty and body.

"What are you doing here?" Rio asked bored.

"Going to see my Ashy." She goggled dreamingly.

"Where is he anyway?" She asked her voice high pitched. She looked around the house, and when her eyes came contact with mine she looked at me in disgust. "Who are you?"