Chapter Nine |Pain|

"The pair will leave once it's finished teaching you." ~Ava
_____________________
|AVA'S POV|

I cut my hair.

Holy shit.

I looked at the mirror with horror. I fucked up, bad. I threw the scissors on the floor as I washed my face with water.

Calm down.
Breath in.
Breath out.

I pulled my hair back in a ponytail. And jumped on the bed, hugging myself. I felt cold so I wrapped myself in a blanket. I was getting droopy, my eye lids falling. I tried to fight against it but couldn't as I closed my eyes.

Suddenly the door was burst open. A heavily breathing Asher ran in my room, he's eyes were looking around the room until his eyes laid on mine.

"What?" I asked, getting up from the bed.

"Come with me." He yells harshly: holding tightly onto my arm dragging me out of room.

"Wait! Where?!" I yell, trying to pull back.

"We gotta to go." He yells, now holding my hand; dragging me with him.

I ran with him, not even wearing my shoes; just in cactus socks. "What's happening!?" I yelled as we sharply made a turn ; leading me to almost slip.

Then I heard gun shots. "Now you know?" He sarcastically says, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah." I mock in the most childish way.

That's why they call you childish,women.

Okey but still: It's hurts sometimes .

"Take this." He gave me a gun.

"What am I suppose go do with this?!" I whispered loudly.

"Anyone comes close to you while I'm not there you shoot them." He carefully says.

"What!? I can't just shoot them!" I whisper nervously. I can't just shoot someone.

"If they have no mercy to kill you, why would you have mercy to not kill them?!" He yells shaking my shoulders.

"I can't kill a person! I don't have it in me." I yelled, pushing his shoulders.

"When it comes to things like theses, you  have no mercy; Okey?" His eyes stared into mine as I gulped nervously. "And I'm not asking you to kill them. Probably shoot there legs or arm for them not to move."

"Promise me if they attack you, you'd shoot them?" His dark eyes digging holes to my soul. I stare at him.

I stare at him not knowing what to say. "I-I-" he held my shoulders.

"Shit Ava, promise me!" He grits.
"We don't have time."

"I p-promise." I stutter. He breaths out in relief and leads me downstairs. We heard foot steps so we went under the staircase. Asher's body against mine so that we weren't noticeable.

"Is the gun on safety?" I whispered, he's head was centimeters away from me.

"No, I removed it." He whispered near my ear. I nod slowly, as I stare up at him. My eyes going to his hair that was pitch black, his eyes were the same color. Then my gaze went to his jaw,and lips; probably staring at his lip longer then intended. They were pink plum, he was handsome no doubt.

Whoah, calm your horses Ava.

I immediately removed my gaze and cursed myself for being so pathetic.