Chapter Twenty-Eight |Truth or dare?|

"I knew I wasn't enough."
_____________________________
|AVA'S POV|

"Are you alright?" Asher asked me, I snarl trying not to look down, because if I did, I knew it'd be the end of me.

"How is climbing into someone's apartment, that may I add that in the tenth floor ever alright!?" I yell, holding the trail tighter.

"Chill, alright?" Rio snorted earning a glare from me.

"Shut up, alright?" Asher commented making me smile lightly.

Get a grip.

I go back to my straight face and try not to focus on the idea if my foot displaces the metal beneath me I'd fall and most likely die.

"Are we there yet?" Maryam whined. I couldn't help but whine with her. I really had to go pee and I was starting to get really hungry so I definitely wasn't in the mood.

Reaching the last bar I look behind me to find Asher face to face with me. I gave him a small smile and turn back around quickly to the opened window.

"Hello! I'm so sorry my dudes, my apartment has it's own unique way." A tan guy greeted with a wide smile once we were in the apartment; through the windows.

I had to say he was pretty attractive, with his glossy green eyes and thick dark hair. He was kinda tall, seemed around five seven feet.

"It's nice to meet you, I am Shawn." He smiles, pulling out his hand for me to shake.

"Thank you, I'm Ava." I smile back, just about to shake his hand, until Asher placed his hand in mine.

Let's talk about awkward.

"Asher, my big man." Shawn slaps his back.

"Hey." Asher greeted bored-ly. We all sat in the living room. Rio and Maryam were currently having a full on make-out.

"Get a room." Tyler yelled dramatically covering his eyes.

"Are you alright?" I ask Asher who was surprisingly quit.

"I'm fine, just a little headache." He answered, I pout and place my hand on his forehead. "You're burning out!" I yell, grabbing his cheeks.

"I'm fine." He grunts. I frown and get up to the kitchen to grab some water, I fill the cup with cold water and hand it to him.

"Let's go home?" I whisper, he doesn't feel or look to good and I'm starting to get worried, and I have to take care him.

"In a little bit." He nods, giving me a assurance smile,

"Okey." I nod, looking into his eyes. He's so beautiful, his eyes are telling a whole different story. His stiff shoulders tell how stressed he is and how on- guard he is. Im loving the way he's making his beard get longer, makes him look even more attractive.

"Ava, are you done eye-rapping him?" Shawn teases making my eyes go wide in embarrassment.

Oh god.

Everyone begins to laugh as I roll my eyes. Asher's eyes twinkle in amusement. "You don't look any sick anymore." I point out with a glare.

"Because you're here with me." He whispers making my whole body shudder, and my mind to go blank. I bite my lip nervously as I look at him from under my eyelashes.

The things you do to me.

"I can do much more." This time I blushed like crazy. Heat traveled all around body making me want to burst out of this room in a blast.