Episode 1 (S2)

IF YOU READ TILL THIS EPISODE AND YOU DIDN'T VOTE ANY EPISODES, NA WENTI YOU AGAIN?

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

Turn around and head to the airport. •*I instructed the driver and Nancy gazed at me disbelievingly,while the security guard with us past the information to other through his mega phone*•.

"Why the sudden change in plan sir". •*She asked just as the convoy diverted to the next line*•.

I have a little stuff to take care of in Nigeria,the assistant general manager and his secretary will be here in two days to accomplish our aim of been here. •*I replied and we head off in silent*•.
.
.
After one year of our successful business expansion,my uncle lure us into hunting our enemies,those who were involved in the assassination of my Dad and his colleagues years ago. And within one year we successfully assassinated one minister from the western part of the country who i gunned down on his way to the airport. And a south/east governor who i caused his plane crash,with the enough evidence my uncle presented to us of them been involved in the years ago assassination and every other being whom mistakenly interfered in our business during this dangerous missions,just to keep no trace.

And six months ago he raised Governor G T Johnson's issue with enough evidence of him betraying them just to be commissioned by the ruling party years ago,but i protested against it,that i don't want to take down any other person that is till in his tenor,just because the last ones gave us hard time in escaping the security agencies,which made us to go on a temporal brake in our revenge.

But my uncle's greatest nightmare is waiting for the big sick betrayer to pass through his second tenor as a governor before joining his progenitors.

We need to stop him by all means and take him down after loosing his election,if you still insist of not dealing with anyone that is till on power. Am sure we have every single resources needed for that. •*my uncle said,backing i and Dan in his office,looking out through his roof to floor window with his hands inside his sides pocket*•.

OK sir_•*we muttered as usual while i dropped the remote of his large monitor that was still displaying G T Johnson's profile on his table and head out with Dan*•.

Please,no mistakes_•*he muttered and Dan closed the door*•.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*The Following Week Saturday At The Cyber Hall by 12:30pm*

Sonia: Which of his kids are currently in Nigeria? •*she asked the cyberians,referring to G T Johnson's kids whom all his family profile pictures were currently on the large screen monitor in front of our cyber hall*•

Taiwo: Dr Johnson Thelma. His first daughter who is 26 years old. She just arrived to Nigeria three days ago. •*Taiwo,one of our cyberians who we had trained to an expert said as he clicked on Johnson Thelma's profile,and it appeared boldly on helf of the large screen monitor*•.

ME: She will be of no use to us_•*I muttered audibly with my hands shoved into my sides pockets*•.

Sonia: She will_•*she said and i glanced to her direction*•.

ME: Sure? •*I asked puzzledly*•.

DAN: Yes she will. •*he said and i glanced at him*• With her we can know their top secret or even invade his father's privacy and fish out some necessary information we can use in disqualifying him for the next election_•*he added*•.

Sonia: All we need is to monitor her in and out. Where she normally hangs out,people she associates with....anything at all_•*she confidently said demonstratively and i nodded affirmatively*•.