Episode 25 (S2)

*The Organization*
(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

Meanwhile the two ambulances that conveys i and my team was already speeding up to that same junction as well from the free road. And within seconds,we diverted to the major road that leads to the venue.

I was really mad at Gaius over his attitudes. I don't like the way he disobeys orders or works out of plans,because someone of his status need to be an example to those that works under him. He's always too emotional and looses guard in stuffs like this. Not that am pushing him to be ruthless,but in such situation,he don't need to be advise to protect his reputation and future by killing the intruder  that saw his face. I was still enduring the fact that he caused the death of a senior agent who was assigned to pick him by keeping quiet and focusing on what i was assigned to do,which gave him the guts to consider leaving the intruder whom might decide to blackmail him tomorrow.

Guy you better think wisely and terminate the bitch if you really love yourself,stop been too kind in such situations. •*i barked angrily and took a quick glance at Nana,then to Sonia who has been quiet through out this while*•. Is unlike her,i guess she was bothered by Gaius well-being. I was bothered too,but i trust him enough,because he don't joke with his live whenever he's in between life and death.

The ambulance drivers turned on their sirens about 70ft to get to the venue,while i ignored Gaius as i hard close range gunshots through the transmitter,wondering whether he really killed the intruder,because i heard no painful scream. Within a short time,we drove into the venue which was still crowded despite the sudden 5 minutes ago gunshots.

We quickly got down and hurried inside with two stretchers. And within seconds,we hurried out with the two vitamins laying on the stretchers,covering the targets nose with inactivated oxygen. We gently shoved them into our emergency vans and drove off with two security agents that was assigned to watch over the governor and a mobile police van that followed behind.

Cover yourself with this,for some medical purposes. •*i said to the two security agents in our emergency van,handing two white contaminated medical mask to them as Nana and Sonia applies fake medication on the governor,and they stared suspiciously at each other*•.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
GAIUS

I stopped instantly and gentle turned. Guess What? Agent Ben has his gun pointing few meters away from my forehead.

You better stay out of my way,you weak soldier. •*i muttered barely audible as we make a revolving movement at the hallway facing each other*•. I intentional tagged him weak soldier,for him to know that i've made research about him.

Nice one. But that was then. •*he snapped and fastened his fingers on his gun*•. Why are you tormenting his excellency and who are you working for? •*he queried seriously*•.

Boss,those upstairs are currently on there way down,hurry up. •*Taiwo announced*•

Am working for no one. His excellency is paying for a hidden crime he committed years ago just for power. Now stay clear,i don't wanna hurt you. •*i muttered politely as i stopped the revolving movement,and he stopped as well,Still pointing gun to my forehead*•.

It's over,you're........ •*he tried uttering and i attacked him instantly as i quickly shift aside,sliced the back of his hand lightly with my dagger and hit his gun off his hand*•. While he groaned and retaliated instantly as he forced the dagger off my hand to the floor,punched me twice on my abdomen and struck my ribs with his foot,causing me to stagger backward.

That's what a weak solider can do. •*he muttered,speed towards my direction and spear my lower abdomen with his broad shoulder*•. I saw it coming and balanced my feet. And just as his shoulder hits my lower abdomen,i round my arm round his neck to stable myself,stopped after about three steps backwards and roughly hit my right knee twice at his ribs.