Episode 50 (S2)

IF YOU READ TILL THIS EPISODE AND YOU DIDN'T VOTE ANY EPISODES, NA WENTI YOU AGAIN?

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

"You shouldn't have come here Gaius". •*Rita pitifully said as she glanced on her dashboard screen and the next thing i heard was gunshots💥 allover her car as a tinted hummer bus speedily stopped at the other side of the road*•.

I dragged her along as i quickly pulled out of her car,and we squat beside it to shade bullets from hitting us.

Who are this people? •*I muttered as i pulled my pistol that won't even match their firearms, just for self-defense*•.

They are from the secret agency i work for. Their work is to watch me and make sure i don't do anything stupid,and the moment you turned off that transmitter,you automatically signed me out of the agency,which made me their target. •*she said as the bus door open and the gunmen got down and resume firing💥 at us,and we bent down while glass kept shattering on us*•.

"Let me talk to them". •*she made the stupid statement as they stopped shooting and i gave her that {are you insane} eyes shot*•.

No. That's suicide. Just trust me,am gonna get you out here alive. •*i said to her just after Tawio informed me of the back up team that are coming with helicopter*•.

"You're the one who should trust me with your life,because am the only one that can get you out here alive". •*she said and stood up,and i blamed myself for been unable to stop her*•.

"The disconnection was a mistake". •*she said,surrendering to them as she took some steps and stopped right in front of her car,with both hands above her head*•.

Meanwhile,with the help of the street lights,I was able to notice one of the gunmen stealthfully approaching towards my direction from behind her car caused by his over extended shadow.

If this guys can fire at us in that manner,that means they just want us dead and not even Rita can stop them from doing what they were ordered to do,leaving me with no other choice than to set up another gun fight as i quickly turn to that side in a squatting motion and shot💥 him twice on the forehead,and his team resumed firing at us as they noticed that one of their men is down.

Let's go! come on!! Get in now!!! •*One of them shouted as Rita managed to get back to her previous squatting position... This time she was sitting on the floor,breathing rapidly and covered in her own blood,getting me so confused that i don't even know what to do at that moment. I don't know whether to go for the running gunmen or to stay and watch her die,because i don't expect her to survive such amount of bullets.

Shit! I was supposed to keep her alive as Dan wished,but i just messed up everything for shooting at the first place. She gripped on my arm as she struggles with the little life left in her and staring at me in tears and pain as she managed mutter "Gai-us a-m sorry". And i gently pulled out my hand as i got up and shot 💥 countlessly at the last gunman to get to her bus,and the bus speedily drove off as he failed down (slow motion).

I dropped my empty pistol and quickly picked the long firearm of the first gunman i killed as i run after the speeding bus and began to fire💥 at them with rage. And within some seconds,i run out of bullet,yet the bus is still in good shape as it speeds down the road.

I quickly picked the Ak47 next to me that belongs to the second gunman i killed,Stood at a spot as i support the gun with my shoulder and aimed at their back tire,and fired 💥 as a good sniper. And the bus began to sway uncontrollably as one of the tires looses air. And i did the same to the other back tire.

Boom!! The bus somersaults countlessly till it set ablaze🔥,caused by the countless gunshots from me,and i dropped the firearm as i quickly ran back to Rita. Her eyes were closed,neither was she breathing,and her neck felt so cold. Shit!!! She's dead. •*I said to myself as i punched on the remaining broken car glass with rage*•.