Episode 35 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

If anyone deserves an explanation here.. That should be me,because i was unconscious and weren't aware of what you both did to me or my wounds. •*I know i shouldn't get mad at him,but i was pissed*•.

You both should just stop it. You're trying to worse matters here.. May be he's right... I mean.. May be he has no idea regarding what happened to him yesterday,on that bed_ •*Sonia said and point at the bed i was laying on,and Dan hesitatingly stepped back after some seconds of staring at me as if am a bloody liar*•.

What exactly happened? •*i asked no one in particular just as Dan began to put some of his things into his backpack,and Sonia told me the horrible story that kept me wondering how,when and where i possessed such supernatural power*•.

Seriously... I don't know anything regarding what she just said. I've never been anywhere for powers,and even if i do,you will be the first to know. •*i said to Dan and he ignored me,still doing what he was doing,while i stared at the mirror to see if my eyes will turn to blue*•.

Haven't you noticed something like that before? I mean... Do you see strange things? Things others can't see or do unbelievable stuffs? •*Sonia asked and stepped closer to me as i unwrap the bandage on my wounded wrist*•.

Whenever i see people who contributed to my dad's death or anyone who attempts to hurt me,a particular crocodile's head will reflect on their faces and enrage me to kill them instantly.. Same happened to agent Ben at the bridge yesterday. •*i said,astonishingly staring at my wrist in surprise of not seeing the cut agent Ben gave me on it*•.

You mean the same crocodile you killed during your military training? •*she asked,and i surprisingly muttered "How did you know i killed one?"*•.

I told her last night_•*Dan said without even glancing at me to see how disappointed i was*•.

He also told me you sees it on people faces whenever you are angry. •*(Sonia added)no wonder she wasn't surprise when i told her that*•.

And i think this might have something to do with it... You know such kind of animals are just something more than a normal wild animal... We don't know what exactly the owner was doing with it before you killed it. You don't know the kind of power that animal possess,probably the owner worship's it as his own god. •*she made a cool point and Dan took a deep breathe*•.

I just pray you won't hurt the people you love some day. •*she added*•.
Am not insane. •*i moved away from her,and she muttered "I never said so"*•.

Dad called yesterday. He know you were shot. The videos and pictures are all over the internet that the police were so close in getting the mask guy,but he jumped out of the bridge after been shot several times.. So how will we explain this to him?_•*Dan puzzledly asked*•.

Simple.. We will tell him that am strong and okey with the help of drugs.. Because i still need to get back to Germany tonight. So let's found our way to the organisation and deal with that man over there. •*i said and point at the unconscious state governor without staring at him for a reason best known to me*•.

🚁 🚁 🚁

*Few Hours Letter At The Organisation*

Just as our helicopter gently hit the ground,some of the organisation securities rush to help us with the wrapped package,and we stepped down,leaving them to take care of it.

Sonia. You will take the package to one of furnished room underground... Instruct two junior female agents to look after him till am ready to see him. They should provide food,water and any drink of his choice for him. No one talks to him,no one else is allowed to see him without my permission,excluding the two female agents. keep the cameras on. The drugs in his system will expire with five minutes from now. Do you understand? •*i said to her as we head towards the building entrance*•.