Episode 29 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

while her body movement shows how heavy the baby is,or probably,the baby will soon join us in this wicked world of killing and fighting ourselves.

I was moved to help her,but i gently drove pass because i can't risk been seen in Nigeria whilst everyone thinks am in Germany. I couldn't take my eyes off the right side mirror which gave me a clear view of what was happening behind. And i was just wishing that someone will pass by and help take her to hospital. she was unable to make it to the driver's seat. She just leaned on her car trunk to support herself,scattering her artificial weaved hair as if she was loosing her senses,gasping uncontrollably and occasionally bites her lower lips in pains without even moving a inch from where she stood,and i stepped on the brake.

I picked my mask,cap and eyeshade that was still on the passenger's seat and shoved them beneath that same seat to avoid mistakes. And after that,i spot a big black hat that looks like mine on the backseat,probably it belongs to Toni,because he was the last person that used the vehicle. I know it will be useful,at least it will cover my upper face.

And i quickly took it and pressed it on my head,covering from my hair to my eyebrow. Which gave me a perilous appearance,but i never cared,provided i'm gonna save a life.
I quickly reversed and parked vertically opposite her compound,and slide down the passenger's window.

Ma'am,do you need help? •*i intentionally asked just to get her permission before getting close to her,but she shook her head in decline to my offer,yet still acting uncomfortable,and i got down from the vehicle and head towards her*•.

You aren't OK. Just count on me,am willing to help you. Just name the hospital and i will take you there safely. •*i said as i head towards her,while she just stared in pain without saying anything*•.

After staring at me about three seconds without shaking her head in refusal as she did before,i went closer and support her as i place her right arm across my shoulder and my left hand behind her waist,with the intention of leading her to my vehicle,but she screamed in pains,shouting "i can't move!! my legs!! my legs!!".

OK OK,hold on to your car,just give me five seconds. •*i said as i gently disengaged from her and ran to my car*•.

I opened the passenger's door which was facing her direction and loosen the seat a bit vertical for her to sit comfortably,and ran back to her*•.

Don't you have a maid,a house help or anyone at all that stays with you at all? •*i questioned as i gets closer to her*•.

She left for market few minutes ago,i wasn't expecting.... ahhh!_•*she screamed again*•.

"it's OK,just let me do this". •*i said and gently lift her off the floor barely vertical with my two hands,while she placed her right hand round my neck,and stared into my eyes with fear,surprise and pains*•.

"Am a good guy,trust me". •*i muttered barley audibly to her hearing as i disengaged the eyes contact and hurried to my vehicle*•.

I gently laid her on the passenger's seat and made sure she was comfortable on it before closing the door and ran towards the driver's seat,and she muttered "my bag please,it's in the car" just as i sat driver's seat. And i unhesitateningly got down quickly and ran up the her car.

I opened the car to grab her handbag that looks bigger then a normal handbag,and realized that the car engine was still steaming,so i quickly opened the gate,drove in the car and hurried out with the bag and a little card that was written St Paul's hospital which i found on the passenger's seat.

"Don't you have a security guard?" •*i asked as i dropped the bag on the backseat,and she ignored my question*•. "I mean,who controls that gate?" •*i added just as i took the driver's position,pointing at the gate that gave me hard time in opening and closing*•. (Don't blame me,am not use to it).