Episode 24 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

Please don't kill me,i will do anything you want me to do,today,tomorrow and forever. •*the female intruder kept pleading with tears dripping down her chick,getting me confused and too emotional*•.

Things was happening so fast,while they kept repeating themselves,and i remained mute.

"Deactivate escape route,agent 032 leave your current location now". •*Finally,i found my voice again as the bullets began to rain on the helicopter more than before*•. "BOSS?" •*he tried opposing*•.
"It's an order,leave immediately". •*i yelled and he muttered "yes boss",and within a short while the helicopter sound fade out along with the gunshots,indicating he had left*•.

Now,all i get to do is to found my way out of the building by any method at all,praying for my previous nightmare not to come to pass as i quickly resumed packing my pieced gun and shoving some needed equipments into my jacket's pockets,and also minding the lady who was still on her knees,singing pleads to my ears as i knot a long rope at the bed frame.

I hanged the sniper pack across my back,picked my pistol and point at her again,and she shiveringly closed her eyes,muttering inaudible words that kept her lips shaking.

Agent 032 terminated. Boss you get not less than 120 seconds to leave that room unless you wish to be the next. •*Taiwo yelled angrily this time around,referring to the agent who can to rescue me with an helicopter,and i mentally began to blame myself for his death,because if i had killed this skinny lady and walk away,things wouldn't have be the way it is now*•.

Open your eyes. •*i muttered with rage in my voice and she obeyed instantly*•. "What happened in here is none of your business and will never be. I'm leaving you alive on one condition,and i won't plead you to keep my condition. Never admit of seeing my face or knowing who i am to anybody at all,not even to yourself. Am something more than dangerous. If you fail to do so,i will find you and kill you,including your entire family or anyone related to you. Do you get me? •*i asked with a deadly stare and she nodded affirmatively*•.

Guy you better think wisely and terminate the bitch if you really love yourself,stop been too kind in such situations. •*Dan barked through the transmitter and i ignored him as i masked my face again,wore my eyeshade and face cap*•.

Press this against your nose now. •*i handed over a white contaminated handkerchief to her and point the pistol at her forehead again,and she shiveringly pressed it against her noise and collapsed on the floor*•. I injected her neck with the same expensive transmittable bug we used on Thelma and reformatted her phone for a reason best know to me,before advancing to the window with the already knotted rope,just as boots footsteps began audible at the hallway that leads to the room while Taiwo kept warming me.

"R I P". •*i muttered audible and released two bullets just to convince Dan that i killed the lady,and jumped out of the window with the robe a bit loosen in my palm for easy and fast descending,just as the room door got bursted*.

Getting to the fifth floor,bullets began to rain aggressively to my direction,both from up and down,leaving me with no other choice than to crash into a room at the third floor,through it's transparent window that scattered all over the room,distracting two cheaters that were fucking hell out of their brains as i somersaulted and land few meters away from the window with a knee and my left hand on the floor.

"Hey,are you out of your mind?" •*the stupid unclad man barked as if i was too ordinary to him and followed me as i head towards the exit door,causing me to stop and gazed back*•.

I gazed back to spot the stupid woman with him advancing towards the window with the bedsheets that wrapped round her upper body,probably to know what was after me,getting me wondering whether they weren't hearing the gunshots that got the whole city running helter-skelter.