Episode 36 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

I will do the same on different blogs. •*i said and she nod as well,still concentrating on her laptop,and i turned on the mic*•.

The first question i asked him was regarding the allocated billions of naira he embezzled and hide in his save house,and he said the money has been their since his second year as the state governor.

How many people knows about it and would've benefit from it if i didn't messed things up? •*i asked and he mentioned the speaker,house of assembly,his vice and commissioner of public utility,blah blah blah*•.

The recent governorship election wasn't free and fair,you know? •*i asked and he kept blabbing,having no idea that he is exposing himself to the people he governs*•.

As the governor in charge i have the capacity to change everything to favour me,or do you expect me to leave that post when am not yet satisfied? Everyone governor stays for eight good years,mine won't be different. •*that was his last selfish blabbing line*•.

Right now,you gat no choice,because i won't let you to. •*i muttered kindly and he scoffed as he gently stood up,pacing around the room*•. While i kept asking him the wrong things i observed in his governance,and he kept blabbing things i like to hear.

Ten years ago,when you were still a senator,you were among a group of top politicians whom were brave enough to rise and spoke against the bad governance of the former president of this beloved country. But with the look of things today,it's seems you're the only surviving politician in that group,why? What about the rest? •*i asked and tears drip down my chick*•.

Where did you get that wrong information from? Because i don't even have any idea regarding what you just said_•*He try denying it,but with the look on his face,i knew he was shock to hear that*•.

That's for you to know that i've been monitoring you for years his excellency. And mind you,am in charge. Pretend not to know about it again and someone will die. •*i muttered with a murderous tone*•.

Me: What happened to them?

I was abroad for medical check up when the News came up that the deputy senate president and some other members of the house suffocated during an unofficial meeting somewhere out of the capital city of our country. •*he gradually said*•.

Me: Were you a member of that group? Yes or no.
YES •*he shamelessly muttered,and i muttered "Traitor"*•.

Did all of them die that day? •*i asked*•.

No,senator Emeka Dominic survived it. And till today,no one is accountable of what happened to him,whether he's alive or dead. •*he said and gently sat down*•.

Liar! •*i said and he shocked*•. Three days after,you took him on a ride in your own vehicle to have another unofficial conversation,whilst you had already instructed one of your bloody bodyguard to shoot him. He shot him right inside your vehicle and you pushed him out in the bush at night. •*i furiously said,waiting for him to deny it and see what am made of,but he didn't,he was just shock and speechless*•.

Just then,the telephone in my office began to ring,and i off the mic before picking up. "The general just arrived and he wants to see you and Daniel in his office immediately. •*That was Kingsley's voice(Mr errand boy)*•.

We will be there in seconds. •*i muttered and the line went dead*•.

Dad wants us in his office. But we need to upload this stuffs on net before we leave. I guess two minutes will be enough. •*i said concentrating on my monitor as i hit my fingers on the keyboard,and Dan muttered "am almost done" without glancing up for a second*•.