Episode 5 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

That was to make things real_•*I managed to mutter,and she slapped my chick playfully, muttering "shut up" and gave me a long pressuring kiss,getting me giggling in her mouth*•.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next Day

After all my pleads,you still decided to hurt my feelings to that extent? bla bla bla bla bla_ •*Clara angrily said in our video call,after sending some video links and pictures of me kissing the governor's daughter and threatening to deal with her*•.

Babe is not what you think OK_•*I muttered and closed my unfinished breakfast,gesturing kamsi to take it away*•.

That's what you kept saying,the news is everywhere,Gaius Dominic dating Governor Johnson's first daughter.. bla bla bla bla bla or are you still trying to denial it? •*she furiously asked,staring madly at me on the life video*•.

Babe just hear me out first_•*I pleaded*•

Don't even babe me_•*she warned*•...i should hear you out first,so that you can fill my brain with your normal lies right? bla bla bla bla bla ...womanizer_•*she barked and dropped the video call,while I tried severally to contact her directly with my cell phone,but she switched off her phone after my third attempt*•.

Help me drop this in my room. •*I said to Emaedo who was at the staircase,stretching the laptop i used for the video call to her direction,still sitting at the dining room*•

Inform the lady in my room to call me whenever she wakes up. •*I said as she heads back to staircase with my laptop and she nodded affirmatively,referring to Sonia who was still sleeping,while i picked my bag as i stood up,glancing at my wrist watch to know if i was late for work*•.

Take good care of my guest. •*I muttered to Kamsi who was in a bending position as she cleans the dining table and stroked my finger in between her ass,starting from her labia to her waist through the leggings she was wearing,getting her shuddering with a slight moan and head to the door with my bag,not even minding how she felt since they are used to my teasing*•.
🕗 🕟 🕜

After a little work at the company,i head home by 1:30pm to spend some friendly fighting time with Sonia who is as crazy as a best friend can be,before heading to the organization together by evening to continue our investigations from where we stopped, after my fruitless attempts to contact my angry Clara who i found it hard to resist.

Now we are capable of monitoring Thelma's calls or movements and listening to any conversation she makes with anybody, whether outside or within their household. And by constant checking of their security cams for two weeks,we discovered that her Dad hardly stays at home,maybe because of the forthcoming election,but never leaves the state which means it's either he has a save house somewhere else or that he sleeps in his hotel.

This made me to send our cyberians into spying around many hotels with their security cams including his,but realized that he doesn't go close to any of them. Now the question is where exactly do he stays?

I don't want to interrogate Thelma about that just to make things less suspicious. •*I said to my team at the cyber hall with my hands shoved into my sides pocket*•.

Then accept her offer and visit her when you are sure her Dad will be at home,from there you can bug him. •*Sonia suggested*•.

That's not a nice idea_•*I muttered,staring to nothing in particular*•.