Episode 11 (S2)

IF YOU READ TILL THIS EPISODE AND YOU DIDN'T VOTE ANY EPISODES, NA WENTI YOU AGAIN?

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

And Toni,you maintain 60km/h in 20ft behind us till further notice. •*Dan instructed Toni who was in charge of the mark trailer behind us and he obeyed,while i remained silent as we drove,and 80% eager to know what his plans will result,since no one made any suggestion to it all because of time*•

Currently 20ft away from target with the given speed limit,over. •*smith announced through the transmitter*•.

Gaius let's work as planned,ladies get to the back seat and get the materials ready. •*Dan said,referring to Sonia and Rita,and speed off, while i still maintained my 80km/h for Sonia who just unfastened her seatbelt to get behind me first,muttering "copy" to his instruction*•.

I reselected my gear,switched the trafficator and overtake the two commercial vehicles that overtook me few minutes back as i hit160kmh to meet up with Dan as we go for the security agents in possession of the money,while Toni followed up.

Ready? •*Dan inquired as he realized no other road users were in sight and i muttered "ready" as i reselected my gear again and increased my speed*•.

Agent Toni block the way with your trailer and make sure no body crosses from there till further notice,do your copy? •*Dan instructed and Toni driftingly blocked that side of the highway with his trailer after muttering "OK boss",and he also instructed agent smith to take extra 20ft from his current location and blocked the way with his trailer as well,and he obey instantly by increasing his speed without muttering any word*•.

And we switched to plans immediately as we gets close to the bus that conveys the money which was behind the SARS van,with both of us riding side by side behind it. And within seconds,i pulled back a bit and we both made to switch positions by Dan diverting to my side while i take his side as if it's racing competition to make things less suspicious just as he instructed.

•*Slow Motion/Fast Motion*•
And in between our switch which was in the middle of the hummer bus which it's interior was decorated with cottons,i guess to cover up it's contents. I slide down the right back window of my car by pressing on it button that was at the drivers door handle,the same time Dan did the same thing to his left back window just as he instructed,and the two female agents behind us pulled out each of their arms that contains plastic pistols which contains a defusive magnetic device as it's bullets which will automatically stop the bus after 20ft of reducing it's speed.

And within a twinkle of an eye,the two female agents aimed at the back of the running bus,shot the defusive devices,put back their arms and we slid up our cars windows just before our cars completes it's switching motions and without been caught by the governor's superior security agents none SARS. But by the way the SARS officers behind the van was staring at our sports cars,i don't need to be told that our steady driving close to the money bus was getting too suspicious,so i switched plans immediately as pressed my foot hardly on the acceleration paddle,overtook the bus,drifted to the right and ride side by side with the SARS van just within seconds,while Dan maintains his speed.

What are you up to?_•*Dan inquired through the transmitter and i reselected my gear*•.

We need to doze them off with the eruptive sleeping chemical,if not they will react once the bus stops. •*I muttered quickly and took one of the eruptive chemical that will send them sleeping within 10 seconds which Sonia gestured me to take*•.

Ready? •*I muttered through the transmitter while agent Dan and the two female agents replied "Ready",and i wheeled closer to the SARS van*•

Here we go. •*I muttered and slid down the driver's and the back left window at the same time,pulled out my left arm along with agent Sonia,popped the chemical's container with my glove covered thumb finger,threw it into the van front's seat at the same time Sonia did the same to it's pickup and slid up the windows immediately as i increased my speed to 195km/h to evade their bullets as some of them attempts to shoot,just within seconds,while some kept yelling at the driver who was already swaying the wheel caused by his much speed to stop the van.