Episode 48 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

All i need is enough evidence to put such powerful personnel down.

Few week ago,a man who said to work for him called and promised to handover a video of how they injected the late governor with hard chemicals that leads to his death,only if am ready to offer fifty million naira for it,after sending a short clip which automatically deleted after ten seconds. That nigga is insane. Where on earth am i to get such money from?

I wanted to involve the police,but he warned me not to,leaving me with no other choice than to involve the late governor's son who is also desperate to find who killed his father,so that he will help raise the man's demand. But on a second thought,i imagined how much i will make by blackmailing a billionaire with such evidence that can destroy him and his generation,which made me to keep the deal to myself and raised the fifty million cash by withdrawing everything left in my bank account and loaning the bank,placing just my house as a collateral,leaving me with just my wife's boutique and our two cars....

And once am in possession of this video in the next few hours from now(boom),only God can tell what my net worth will be after dealing with Gaius Dominic.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GAIUS

The next morning,i woke up very early(unlike me) and schedules changed for every member of the house just because Desmond have to be at school before 07:30am. Kamsi had to prepare breakfast before the usual time and some noodles and eggs she put in Desmond's lunch box along with a fruit drink from the fridge.

And Emaedo had to add extra work to her usual morning chores,by getting Desmond ready for school before Kamsi will be done with our breakfast. Am definitely gonna add extra money to their salaries if not that Desmond will soon go.

And before they were done with all that,i was already done and ready to have my first breakfast with my son before taking him to school,dressed in my work attire. Clara called during the breakfast and i put the phone on loud speaker,and we discussed with our son as if everything seems right between us.

"Baby,should i come and pick you up from school later?" •*Clara asked*•.

"No,Dad will come and pick me". •*My brilliant son replied happily*•.

And by 07:03am,we left home with the vehicle of his choice,which was my Bugatti.

As we drove into the school compound by 07:28am,they were already conducting their morning assembly on different spots for the sections (nursery,primary and secondary) but openly,where they can be seen by anyone inside the school compound owned by a Rev Sister.

What i can't tell is if it was the Bugatti that distracted the whole school from the morning devotion or something else. Probably they are surprise that i have a son who school with them. I left him in his own sections,under the care of a lady,who said to be his class teacher and went to work.

And once it's 01:00pm,i drove back to his school and pick him. I just wish i can describe how happy he was when he saw me. It's seems to him like he has achieved his dream or fantasy. I think i over heard him telling his friends that his Daddy will be picking him from school everyday.

I dropped his school bag and lunch box at the back seat before he gets in,my iPad was already waiting for him at the backseat and he didn't hesitate picking it up. And within seconds,we head home.

Few meters away from home,my dashboard mini screen began to indicate (Emergency mission) at the same time with my phone and wrist watch which was blinking red,getting me worried and wondering what's wrong.