Episode 40 (S2)

IF YOU READ TILL THIS EPISODE AND YOU DIDN'T VOTE ANY EPISODES, NA WENTI YOU AGAIN?

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

"The governor is dead,just coming from the hospital". •*i sent an encrypted message to Dan and my uncle as i drove home,wondering who is next,because my blood dey hot*•.
__ __ __ __

Despite the death of the state governor,Josh still paid the money into my account before 8am the next day. I was been ruthless,but i never cared because all i wanted was revenge. Why should i even care? Whenever i care,i get hurt. So i prefer shutting down the fucking emotion and do things the right way.

I transfered 15 million to my grey hair lawyer's account as his own part of the deal,and he called immediately for appreciation. After his blabbing i told him to look for a young and brilliant lawyer who will work under him while i doubles their payment. I hate ordering a man of my Dad's age around as if we are mates,all because of money and power. Not that a want him out of his position,just want him to coach a young lawyer on my legacy and hard earn properties in case he is no where to be found some day.

Initially,he wasn't cool with it,but after explaining my intentions to him he agreed to get a trusted one very soon.
_ _ _ _

It's Friday. A sad day,to be sincere. The news was everywhere. The governor is dead. The state government was dem disorganised,scared and confused on whether to conduct another election or allowed the deputy governor,who has been acting as the governor to carry on till another four years. I bet some was scared of thinking of been the next governor,because they don't even know whether the mask guy himself wants that position or just want to wipe out whoever that wish to be the state governor.

The saddest part of the day is that the police and some family are at the cemetery conducting mass burial for some brave officers whom fought tooth and nail to protect the late state governor. I never wanted it that way. There's no joy in killing the innocents,all i wanted was to kill Johnson and stay alive,but they were thinking otherwise. All they wanted was to protect him,no matter what. Rest in peace is all i gat to say.

I've already ordered for cool and neat abduction of the young female room attendant that saw my face at the hotel room,and kindly instruct her to call the hotel management and resign,and also her Mum and convince her not to worry about her,that she secure a nice job outside the state and will pay her a visit in one week time. And she did as i said,probably for the love of money i promised to pay her per month if she cooperates with the organisation or because i also promise to kill her Mum is she turns down my offer. Am not a monster. I said that to her just to get what i want,because that's the only way to shut her up forever.

I sat down in my office,reluctantly resting my legs on my table that was hipped with different department files to sign,doing nothing in particular. I've been in that position for hours. I didn't even bother for lunch. I wasn't thinking straight,so i decided not to touch those documents to avoid signing the wrong one.

Nancy my secretary kept pretending as if nothing happened back there in Germany,and i love it that way,because only that will make me not to sack her in this kinda mood of mine.

The pictures of what happened the past week kept reflecting in my memory. The gun shots,crashing and somersaulting of cars,the bridge explosion and how mysteriously my wounds manage to heal and disappeared before i wake up. Just then,i heard a gently knock on my door and i glanced and spot the general manager. The most beautiful among married women in my company,standing in between the barely opened door.

"Can i come in?" •*she asked and i nodded affirmatively*•. She had sent her secretary twice to get some documents from me,but Nancy kept telling her to come back letter,just because i haven't go through them,let alone signing any at all.