Episode 33 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

I shoved my phone into my suit inner pocket as i pressed down my hat and gently opened the door,and all of them cocked their guns,aiming at my direction,while civilians behind them records and snap with their phone as they watch to know who this tough and dangerous mask guy is.

"You're under arrest. Unmask yourself,place your hands on your head and go on your knees now". •*an officer from one end of the bridge ordered as i stepped out of my smoky vehicle,while i ignored him and face that direction as i observe the kind of shit i've got myself into*•.

The next thing i heard was a gunshot💥 and i shuddered as something hotter than a hot nail Pierced my back causing me to groan inwardly. I was still trying to subdue the pain and heard another gunshot💥,and that same hot stuff pierced another spot on my back. This time i groaned audibly in pain as i realize that i've been shot,and quickly turned to face the shooter.

Just then agent Ben shot💥 me for the third time on my right chest and that same crocodile's head reflect twice on his murderous face as a senior police officer grabbed his pistol in attempt to stop him,while i groaned as i quickly went on my knee and pressed my hand on my bleeding chest,facing the floor that was barely covered by fuel from my leaking vehicle tank.

The inner white T-shirt i wore was already soaked by my blood. My muscles,veins and heart was in serious battle as i kept sweating and shivering in pains. My head seems it was bigger than it was as that same nightmare reflects on my mind countlessly.

"Am doom! This was exactly what happened in my dream,and very soon my fuel leaking vehicle will flame up if he mistakenly shoot me again. Dan was right. I am stupid,because if i had controlled my emotions on how i feel about others and be ruthless as i was trained to be,this wouldn't have happen to me". •*i thought to myself within seconds as i try subduing the pains. While Dan and Sonia kept shouting through the vehicle transmitter as they come up with different rubbish suggestions,i just wish they know what i'm feeling at that point*•.

Meanwhile at the other end of the bridge where agent Ben is,he picked up a serious argument with that senior police officer who stopped him from releasing more bullets,which brought confusion among them.

"You have to let's us do our job,we need him alive. •*the officer barked at agent Ben*•.

Do you know or even think of what that devil is capable of doing in the next seconds,if care is not taken? •*agent Ben asked him as he point towards my direction with his gun,still facing the officer*•.

It's my job as a police officer in charge to decide what happens here,not yours. •*the police officer shouted to his face in anger,meanwhile i was gradually loosing breathe,but still in my knee*•.

"Just do it bro,please. You can and you know it. Am coming for you". •*Dan pleaded through the vehicle's transmitter,just at the same time with the officer,and my wrist watch began to operate on it's own,which means he had redirected their tracker*•. While i glanced back and spot the other officers still behind their vans,probably because of the leaking fuel that had covered 60% of that side of the bridge.

"It's my business and i gat to do what i have to do". •*Agent Ben barked back at the officer while another police officer stood in between them,probably to stop them from doing more than shouting at each other,and that same crocodile's head reflect on his face again and again,gradually filling me with rage and pushing me to act otherwise to Dan's instructions*•.

Than do your wish,and you will be responsible for whatever that happens to our abducted state governor. •*the officer muttered and i smiled despite the pains as agent Ben backed off and head behind the police vans,muttering "*we need an ambulance immediately*" to his megaphone and i muttered "*you gat no choice*"*•.