Episode 13 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

She stood under the 04:00pm sun,waiting for any boardable keke Napep(tricycle) that will convey her to her destination which was unknown to me,and i decided to give her a ride as i stopped in front of her,slid down my window and motion her to get in.

No problem,just get in_•*i said for the second time,after she opposed my first gesture*•.

Don't waste your Precious time sir,i can Manage Keke. •*she opposed again with a smile and glanced sideways,shading the sun as she place her hand below her forehead*•.

I don't even know what made me to stop at initial set,despite all the time wasted at work i still had the guts to offer someone,I mean a staff that i don't even know how far she lives a lift. And one thing about me is that i hate been turned down by anybody,mostly by ladies. I always feels rejected when someone says no to my offer,mostly in public. Kinda embarrassing you know.

Do i look like a ritualist to you? •*I asked mannerly,maintaining a straight face,and she stared into my eyes with surprise expression*•.

Hey,No,I never said so sir_•*she replied with a honest expression*•.

So why are you scared of me_•*I inquired,still maintaining my look*•.

Heyyy!! Why should i be scared of you naw,i mean you don't look horrorsome. •*she muttered with a little smile*•.

Have i ever asked you for something? •*i added and deemed my eyes*•.

No sir,just that.....

So get in,Amaka. •*I cut her off,leaving her with no other choice than to join me after some seconds of her girlish hesitations,and we drove off to the same direction as i inquired where she was heading to*•.

Any problem sir. •*she asked after some minutes of the silent ride,regarding to my occasionally chuckles which was because of her girlish nervousness and glanced from my face to her whole body in search of my reason for chuckling*•.

Is this your first time to be this close to a guy? •*I chucklingly asked,still concentrating on the road to avoid been called a ritualist,because i was really on a high speed on the barely busy road,while she glanced at me with those her seductive eyes that looks like that of a mermaid on mission*•.

You are my boss,so what else do you expect. •*she muttered and turned to the passenger's side of the window*•.

See,we aren't at work OK. Just feel free,I don't bite. •*I muttered,while she glanced at me and nodded affirmatively*•.
So tell me about yourself_•*I added and she glanced again*•.

Not that i'm into her,just that i was in need a female friend without benefits,someone that i will never lust for despite how close we are. People barely associate with me friendly,both at Empire and my different business establishments. Excluding Dan,Sonia,my maid and Mr Uche,the extrovert departmental manager who told a story of the previous day incident,and other wealthy clubbers like me. I don't know if it's because of my status or that am too authoritative,or maybe because i don't create time to associate with anybody.

You know me naw. Amaka,a departmental secretary in your company..bla bla bla bla bla... No need to introduce myself again_•*she muttered a bit jokingly and i smirked chucklingly*•

Is that all? I meant your family which am about to meet. Your parent and siblings,your likes and dislikes? •*i muttered jokingly and she unintentionally burst into laugher,surprising i myself*•.

So you can laugh?_•*I asked with a surprise expression,because I've never seen her laugh*•

No no,sorry. But i don't think it will be necessary. •*she muttered,trying her best to stop laughing*•.