Episode 21 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

I flagged off the incident from my mind and resumed my thoughts on how to deal with Johnson till i unintentionally slept off and was waked after a long while by the running shower and her angelic voice from the bathroom. The door was locked by me and i guessed that her reason for using my bathroom.

I glanced on the wall clock that hanged opposite me(08:40am) and head towards the room just as her voice indicates that she was out from the bathroom. Her flight will leave Berlin for Abuja by 09:30am while i stay for my one week leave,and i got to drop her at the airport since i didn't book a taxi for her. I walked pass her with a straight face as i head to the bathroom to freshen up,muttering "morning" in response to her cold greeting,in regardless of her frown face,because to me,i owe her no apologise to what happened last night.

Within few minutes,i returned to the room and met just her phone one the bed,i guessed she went to pick her stuffs from her abandoned room,so i quickly dressed up,picked some needed stuffs and head to meet her with her phone and one of my brown leather jacket for her sake,because she complained of not having any sweater nor jacket with her during our flight to Germany and honestly the weather out there wasn't favorable to someone whom is not used to it. And within minutes we drove off with the rented G wagon.

AT THE AIRPORT
After seeing her off,i waited at driver's seat for some minutes at the airport to be 100% sure that her flight had left for Abuja just to avoid mistakes regarding what that was about to happen,and at the same time i logged into three different hotel's websites,booked for two days room reservations per hotel within and outside Berlin for a reason best known to me and my team,and paid electronically before heading back to my hotel,and by sun set,my stay in the first hotel will automatically start reading,whether i'm in or not.

I spent some time at the hotel gym where i made few new friends as well and after that,i refreshed myself at the bathroom,had my late hour breakfast and boot my PC that was just for the organisation and it's business to work with my agency one more time.

And after about 3 hours of working with them,i called my sister,Johnson Thelma and my lovely Clara to know how they were doing and pleaded with them not to interrupt my business meetings with calls,that i will always do the calling and they accepted,excluding Clara who raised her graduation party issues again.

The governor Johnson's swear in party will hold tomorrow in Nigeria,while Clara's party holds the following day,which shows there is a possibility that i will make it to her graduation party in Canada,but i decided against it just to have the whole week for myself after the governor's assassination. The private jet my uncle bought for us years ago had already left the organization private hidden airport in Nigeria hours ago and within 50 minutes it will land in an abandoned airport in the outskirts city of Berlin,and by sun set i will be leaving Germany for Nigeria to attend Johnson's swear in party by sun raise tomorrow.

After promising Clara somethings that i might not even fulfill till i die,i set an alarm in my phone and laid down to have some rest before evening,and with the help of the cool music form the sound system,i drove off to dream land within minutes.
🕠
The alarm couldn't let me finish my dream,and when i checked my phone,i realized it was time to move. I hurried to the bathroom and refreshed myself just to get sleep off my eyes,and within minutes i dressed up,ready to leave. I decode my German number direct to the organization system which any of our cyber agent can pick my calls and tell the caller that am busy and should wait till i call back,and put the phone that contains the sim into my mini echolac which i drop in the wardrobe.

I fixed my already connected tinny transmittable device to my left ear and covered it up with my wireless small Bluetooth as usual. I wore my black leather jacket and face cap and left the my apartment with just a phone and a backpack that contains only my PC. I told the receptionist down stairs that am traveling to a nearby town which i might stay for days and warned them not temper with my privacy before walking out of the hotel by foot despite having a rented wagon to use.